[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
umx wrote:
also which set up is better,, vaal pack or no vaal pack?

I've done both specs. I much prefer the leech power of Vaal Pact as a primary boss runner. I also like VP doing my Shaped Vaults as well. Non-VP just felt like a slow leech when surrounded and really needing a quick fill-up.
hmm gonna need allot of orbs or regret for this change lol
"
umx wrote:
hmm gonna need allot of orbs or regret for this change lol

It was only like 30 or 35.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"

My wildfire jewels are in the right spot I'm pretty sure.

No they're not. The one under Scion..can u see there 40str in radius? U need to move it into socket under Templar starting area.

You are wrong, it got 40str in radius !

!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
I will go first non VP for the uber lab and after that will respec later into VP. Atleast I will check both routes and theres like 20 respec points from quests alone so dont need that much regrets.
"
cjbender wrote:
No kidding?! I didn't know that about standing too close to the boss... how far away would you say we need to be? 3 feet or so?

just so far that you melee hit dont hit and only the balls hit the boss. if you do it right you Ancestral Call would trigger and you got 3x the balls (from inital hit and 2x form the AC).
It's sometimes a bit tricky but it work. you have to shift click to attack in place or use the numlock trick to everytime attack in place with right click.

before you ask "what is the numlock trick": just check youtube "poe numlock trick"
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Good build work soo well
Last edited by prelunar98 on Jan 3, 2018, 2:24:03 PM
"
stexnex wrote:
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"

My wildfire jewels are in the right spot I'm pretty sure.

No they're not. The one under Scion..can u see there 40str in radius? U need to move it into socket under Templar starting area.

You are wrong, it got 40str in radius !

Correct. So it will be giving the bonus. You can check the tooltip and it will show the extra projectiles due to the Str in radius. :)

Done all content except uber atziri (haven't tried yet). Running non-VP version. 63k tooltip in hideout with conc, 91.8k tooltip with conc, intstruments of virtue, and ancestral protector. What would you suggest I upgrade first? I think that my jewelry sucks, and my belt isn't very good either. Haven't found a claw that'll boost my dps yet. I also lost a few points by going for the int on the top side of the tree to a jewel socket instead of doing the projectile damage jewel socket. There's a little bit of damage to be gained by getting 15% wildfire jewels too I guess. Also, one more point and I'm at another jewel socket.
Last edited by baileymc95 on Jan 3, 2018, 11:11:59 PM
Hey guys. Unfortunately I dont find much time at the moment for any major updates. I work 12hours a day and barely find time for logging in.

Im getting many messages from people who swapped over to the non-VP version with very positive feedback.

As it stands im leaning towards making the non-VP version the baselane option. VP is kinda unnecessary given the massive leech from on hit leech.

Also the massive power of Abyss jewels is pretty much what lifts the non-vp version to a significantly bigger power level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info