[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
ger_Derp wrote:
overgrown ruin doesnt work thx for waisting my time and map

read carefully the first post, it explains exactly what to do before opening a map and which mods don't work to summon the spectres you need.
I've summoned both vanguards and wickermen inside overgrown ruin, it always worked for me
Last edited by Giammafix on Sep 26, 2017, 6:32:58 AM
How would you route the tree to get to necromantic aegis? (HSC)
Finally. This post might be irrelevant to the build itself, but it might help those seeking a build and looking for people's reactions.

So basically, I've never been to maps before FoO; I only played PoE back in the initial release days, and I think reached A3 merciless only with 1 character. I didn't spoil myself with guardians' and shaper's abilities, so I went blind into them. Also, I have a (rather obnoxious) habit of not replacing/improving gear unless I hit a literal wall... so a lot of my gear is literally from low-lvl levelling.

I've just killed all 4 guardians and shaper on my first try (not deathless, but with no wasted maps); it's also worth mentioning that I still didn't do uber lab, and my offerings don't affect me - so I don't have one of the most important source of block through bone offering.

My gear:
Spoiler

This exact list of gear, without any changes, is what made me kill all 4 guardians and shaper on my first ever blind visit to them. You still had doubts about Natt's build? Hopefully you don't now.

Natt and everyone contributing here, thank you.
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Sep 26, 2017, 7:37:02 AM
Is +2 for minion gems in helmet for zombies and animated guardian really worth or can just stick with skullhead?
I also do not understand how utilizing the Bringer of Rain and any chestpiece works with the AG. Won't equipping the BoR make using a chestpiece impossible?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
Is +2 for minion gems in helmet for zombies and animated guardian really worth or can just stick with skullhead?

it helps for sure, but I killed the Shaper in 1 minute in the last phase without animate guardian and with a skullhead, so it's up to you if you feel more comfortable with AG
What is the ultimate best setup for AG? For end game bosses ? and what's best for mapping? There are too many choices he gives

Thanks!
Is victarios charges worth a little less life/res?
"
NecropK wrote:

No. You also lose your block
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
NecropK wrote:

it's nice at the start just for mapping when you're still building up your gear (I used it), but you should get yourself a shield with better block, life and res when you have the chance
Last edited by Giammafix on Sep 26, 2017, 3:40:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info