[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Won't Unending hunger be a good addition to the build, or wickers/vanguards can't trigger it?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Won't Unending hunger be a good addition to the build, or wickers/vanguards can't trigger it?

They can with attacks/molten strike kill, but its rare and bonuses from soul eater pretty small with this setup (wicker man just get nothing, vanguards take extra cast speed, but with this dmg its doesnt necessary).
How does this build work with Bisco's amulet?

Do the spectres gain its benefits?
"
Amarach wrote:
How does this build work with Bisco's amulet?

Do the spectres gain its benefits?

Sure, it's work great. For compensate spell block from SoJ just use Rathpith globe.
If i want to use Tukohamas shield, wich nodes its better to remove to go Aegis node???? I think life nodes, but im not sure.

Thx
"
Exelice wrote:
For lvling with SRS just grab Potency of will and gravepact, and it's enoght for lvling with ur tree (mb got some mana issue, so pick inspiration and start path to death attunement.
About Dex requirements, for late game u need 114 (113 for scourge and 114 for 21 lvl faster attack/gmp), u can easy do it with gloves/rings suffex and in jewels if u need. For lvling just use jade amulet, until map u dont need spell block from stone of lazhwar.

About gear, recommend buy Nycta's Lantern (its really cheap), and do SRS+minion dmg+melee splash (swap with melee dmg for bosses) on it. This weapon with SRS can carry u until maps. After u full swap on spectres u remove Potency of will, and grab ur Gut ripper and SoJ if u want.

Thank You for answering, Ill definietly follow Your advices. At first i was a little worried after changing to SRS, because i had literally no damage. But now after I bought Nycta's and reached some levels plus added zombies, game looks much easier. Im still using Arc for even more damage until i will have spectres from act 8. Its a long road before ill be able to afford 6l Vis Mortis, so ill probably buy Tabula Rasa in the near future for Rise Spectre links. I bought the rest of the gear from guide, but i still dont know which shield and weapon i should use and i need to look for +dexterity.
"
kammel995 wrote:

Thank You for answering, Ill definietly follow Your advices. At first i was a little worried after changing to SRS, because i had literally no damage. But now after I bought Nycta's and reached some levels plus added zombies, game looks much easier. Im still using Arc for even more damage until i will have spectres from act 8. Its a long road before ill be able to afford 6l Vis Mortis, so ill probably buy Tabula Rasa in the near future for Rise Spectre links. I bought the rest of the gear from guide, but i still dont know which shield and weapon i should use and i need to look for +dexterity.

6l Vis mortis its nice, ye - but build work great with 5link, and it's better then tabula. For shield its really no necessary "1 for all", when need life/armor - use Lioneye's remorse, wanna some pushing exp - buy Victario charity for frenzy charges, if need resists use rare with stat u need, if need extra max res (end game content): use rise of the phoenix/aurora/ahn. Wanna some currency farm? buy rathpith globe and bisco neck. Like always summoner its pretty flexible class with items/links for every situations.
This is an incredible build.

I generally theorycraft my own builds and have never really managed to get a character to Guardian/Shaper level on Hardcore. With this build I easily managed to tackle all Guardians at about level 79. I look forward to trying Shaper, the damage seems a bit obscene on a 5L Vis Mortis.

Edit : I just did Shaper with ridiculous ease. 10/10 guide.
Last edited by Plazmuh on Sep 10, 2017, 12:04:29 PM
Great build, great guide!

What gems benefit most from quality?
Last edited by Pikabanga on Sep 10, 2017, 11:12:52 AM
"
Plazmuh wrote:
This is an incredible build.

I generally theorycraft my own builds and have never really managed to get a character to Guardian/Shaper level on Hardcore. With this build I easily managed to tackle all Guardians at about level 79. I look forward to trying Shaper, the damage seems a bit obscene on a 5L Vis Mortis.

Edit : I just did Shaper with ridiculous ease. 10/10 guide.

Awesome! Mind to tell us what links and which spectres you used for killing shaper in your 5l?
Im leveling this build for shaper too in HHC and am curious about how you did it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info