[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hey, very cool guide! I play SC, so I'm going with vis mortis but I have a question: is the 20% minions reduced life from vis mortis a problem in end game bosses like guardians/shaper/uber atz?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Pheu on Sep 4, 2017, 2:46:05 PM
OMG THIS BUILD'S BRILLIANT

With my shitty gear I'm destroying the Atlas with cup of tea in left hand and mouse in right hand.

I played with Kitava's Herald. Insane damage, but as glasscannon as fuck...
"
Pheu wrote:
Hey, very cool guide! I play SC, so I'm going with vis mortis but I have a question: is the 20% minions reduced life from vis mortis a problem in end game bosses like guardians/shaper/uber atz?

Thank you in advance.

With the required gear, lvl 80+, and keeping Bone Offering up, I have yet to see any of my spectres bite the dust. They can facetank Shaper's laser and slam, and just brush it off. And I use Vis Mortis, so don't worry, just care about your own positioning so you don't take a oneshot ability to the face.
Hello there, a couple of questions:

1) Is this build truly '100% of content'? Everyone always mentions Shaper and U-Atziri, yet everyone's always silent about things like pale council, 5 breach lords and HotG. :D

2) Are there any other special SC options apart from Vis Mortis and Tukohama's Fortress?

3) If I *want* to incorporate zombies in this build, what should I abandon for them?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

1) Is this build truly '100% of content'? Everyone always mentions Shaper and U-Atziri, yet everyone's always silent about things like pale council, 5 breach lords and HotG. :D

2) Are there any other special SC options apart from Vis Mortis and Tukohama's Fortress?

3) If I *want* to incorporate zombies in this build, what should I abandon for them?

1) It looks that way but always remember nothing lasts forever :P

2) For shield it was mentioned in this build Rathpith Globe (shield) can be used to free up the amulet slot for a rare or whateve. I picked up a 60% block chance to spells globe. Vis Mortis can be dropped for Cloak of Defiance listed in this build or a good rare 6L (unless you can already afford a 6L Vis/Cloak).

3) You can use the helm slot for zombies. I think they listed it with CWDT and desecrate and offerings. I tried it out and i'm not of a fan of zombies even for meat shield. Unless you invest in them they'll die quick and pain in the backside to bring up. I'm using CWDT - Vortex - Tempest Shield - Increased duration.
"There is only one god and his name is Death. Do you know what we say to Death? ...Not today."

-Syrio Forel
Last edited by Gurubu on Sep 4, 2017, 7:47:46 PM
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

1 - did Pale and 4/5 pretty easy on SSF HC, pretty sure it can easy do chalupas domain. HotG idk - cant try this, but technically SR and RF can do.
3 - can drop low lvl ctwd+desecrate and add zombie and AG if u want, or do 20 lvl ctwd+bone off+immortal call. Build pretty flexible, so u can play it how u want.
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 4, 2017, 7:55:07 PM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
Probably can't do HoGM, due to no PvP scaling on your minions, the mobs will kill your spectres pretty fast, go try in Sarn Arena to see.

And even with max block, that lightning arrow guy Danzig can one shot you off screen, chaining off your minions

If you have skeleton mages you could probably do it. I kill a lot of players in Sarn Arena with my skele mages, and they can shoot off screen. Drop them down and run away, they stay in place and spam spells. Whereas spectres follow you.

Chain its not a problem with Lunaris pantheon, but he can kill minion and it's a point.

About sarn arena, dont think its correct example, cauze its only 68 lvl zone. In HoGM they more tanky (tested in 1 corridor), but dont think fullclear doable for me.
I tried running spectres early with a tabular rasa + queen's during leveling (I play on SC so I could go yolo). It's pretty doable but only with some requirements.
Act 3 was too difficult, Dominus was a pain, and I need to switch to full SRS to kill him.
Act 4 was the same, all bosses are doable with spectres (4x flame sentinel) but Malachai hit too hard for spectres so SRS is still required.
It became much better in Act 5, with help from nice guys on global I rush labs to get Soul Weaver, and clear everything with Sanguine Sisters (magma orb / firecall?) and of course, the impressive Kitava's Heralds. Kitava went down easily, funnily smashed by his own Heralds.
From Act 6, I switched to the Vangards and smelt everything.

"
Belchonok wrote:
OMG THIS BUILD'S BRILLIANT

With my shitty gear I'm destroying the Atlas with cup of tea in left hand and mouse in right hand.

I played with Kitava's Herald. Insane damage, but as glasscannon as fuck...

I won't call a 6L Vis Mortis shitty gear <.<
yeah I would kill for a 6 linked vis mortis XD
I'll try to do it myself spamming a lot of fusing to put an efficacy support in, and chance to ignite for mapping as suggested
hey. I want that build. But i dont have 13-15 ex for Tukohama shield... (((( Pls. Tell me - what i can equip instead of it? what shield i must have? Help pls ) Thank u. (Standart)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info