Path of Exile Launches in China

Power of Ranger -> Duelist
Power of Duelist -> Ranger
Yep, I'm done...
"Try not to die until you're dead"
we are want!
launching!
South korea!!
This looks really nice! Loved it, good job.
wew
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
"
monkuar wrote:

Soul of Yugul says hi

Soul of Yugul is just a fiction, shadow of a real reflect mechanics rework, which makes no difference for 16 ascendancies out of 19 and makes 3 of them completely immune to it, fairly balanced, huh.
Ps Ppl really think this vid is good? Its just a bunch of unfinished non-colored 3d-models accompanied with bad voice acting and stupid mistakes like mixing class places. Looks rushed and cheap as never before. FeelsBadMan
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
The worst PoE Trailer ever! Spoiled all the Wraeclast and Oriath story. I used to complete mission after mission, carefully reading all dialogues and looking for clues in different locations... Not it's like "aah, I know what is the beast, what's happening with the Wraeclast, Kitava is bad - let's just rush to the end of the game killing some already-spoiled dudes and bosses"
Gtz :D hope POE continue to grow up and gain more player !
"
Iaminferno666 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Soul of Yugul says hi

Soul of Yugul is just a fiction, shadow of a real reflect mechanics rework, which makes no difference for 16 ascendancies out of 19 and makes 3 of them completely immune to it, fairly balanced, huh.
Ps Ppl really think this vid is good? Its just a bunch of unfinished non-colored 3d-models accompanied with bad voice acting and stupid mistakes like mixing class places. Looks rushed and cheap as never before. FeelsBadMan

Soul of Yugul + Primeval force work well together and help immensely with reflect. One of the best pantheon powers imo
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 22, 2017, 5:06:00 AM
OMG ...you guys ...tencent is going to fuck up poe so bad..they already did it to league of legends.no blood no gore.. shitty server and client crashes .. now path of exile is gonna join it too ???

most important question is will they shut down the main servers of GGG ? do i have to play the tencent version compulsory in the future...if thts the case im not gonna bother playing at all ..
-please ... your trailers are still not really prof league...

please...

www.pouet.net

contact one demosceener to help you with your demo stuff to sync the right way, that the trailer will be fuild, and easy to listen...

contact any group for design help to do nice intros :))

at all congrats to fit up china to your audience... great deal...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Aug 22, 2017, 5:29:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info