[3.0] Two-Button Cleave Gladiator - Run most map mods, do all Guardians - Be super relaxed.

Hey,
thanks for the build, having a blast leveling it right now.
I was just wondering, is there any way to get value out of 3 empty sockets in gloves?
Uber Atziri down, video up
"
ZMEIZMEI wrote:
Hey,
thanks for the build, having a blast leveling it right now.
I was just wondering, is there any way to get value out of 3 empty sockets in gloves?

Potentially. I don't know if you could do anything with them in terms of offence or defence, but for convenience, if I had 4 linked gloves with correct sockets, I would have a leap slam linked with faster attacks in there, and possibly add an increased duration to blood rage for convenience on bosses since the 20% attack speed is nice.

Why have the leap slam? well some maps are ideal for whirling blades and some maps are not. On those maps, where there are many walls that can be leapt over, leap slam is the better choice.

Thats all I can really think of, the build doesnt "need" anything else, you could put in a 3-link totem but that probly wont add much for you. maybe another CWDT setup but I dont know what that would be.
wouldn'T it be smart to use bloodlust with ancestral warchief instead of ruthless? :p
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Rohkenzai, I want to adapt parts of your build.
Because SSF, there won't be Red Nightmare, The Surrender or Vulnerability on Hit gloves for me,
so I thought of rearranging the tree like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQCAQUtBjkGiwomDPcNzQ48EPAUIBRNFHEYkRo4Gj4aVRuqHHUcziDjJbwnLygqK1AuUy_ML9c26DpSPQ9AoEWaRmlHflBHUWBZ81qfXzlfP1_aYSFhUmLsYxdlTWa2ah5s2HKpdO12rHk5eu982X31fuKBOoIHhNmE74ZghymI7Yrwi0-QVZL3l3mbLZ7NqZWp-qyqrK-tja-nsKu2iryfvTa-eL6nwL_BB8GCxBXEgsT2z37SIdNv137ZfNrB20_cJ9-_4MPh7-RR6dXqGO3X7w7yL_JB8lrzBvcy-AL46_uq_Ev-VA==?accountName=Rohkenzai&characterName=Raxus_RedStorm

I would get more block but less life. But there are some points (level) left.

Do you think this could work out?
Could you look at my character "Pargarnar" and give me some tips?

Thanks for this build idea. Your videos were impressive.
"
Knampfclown wrote:
wouldn'T it be smart to use bloodlust with ancestral warchief instead of ruthless? :p

Yea I'd definitely use Bloodlust over Ruthless in Warchief, but I would prefer Brutality to Bloodlust, theyre about the same, but the target "may" not always be bleeding. 99 times out of 100 it will, but yea, Bloodlust has the same damage scaling as Brutality.

"
Gorgarnar wrote:
Rohkenzai, I want to adapt parts of your build.
Because SSF, there won't be Red Nightmare, The Surrender or Vulnerability on Hit gloves for me,
so I thought of rearranging the tree like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQCAQUtBjkGiwomDPcNzQ48EPAUIBRNFHEYkRo4Gj4aVRuqHHUcziDjJbwnLygqK1AuUy_ML9c26DpSPQ9AoEWaRmlHflBHUWBZ81qfXzlfP1_aYSFhUmLsYxdlTWa2ah5s2HKpdO12rHk5eu982X31fuKBOoIHhNmE74ZghymI7Yrwi0-QVZL3l3mbLZ7NqZWp-qyqrK-tja-nsKu2iryfvTa-eL6nwL_BB8GCxBXEgsT2z37SIdNv137ZfNrB20_cJ9-_4MPh7-RR6dXqGO3X7w7yL_JB8lrzBvcy-AL46_uq_Ev-VA==?accountName=Rohkenzai&characterName=Raxus_RedStorm

I would get more block but less life. But there are some points (level) left.

Do you think this could work out?
Could you look at my character "Pargarnar" and give me some tips?

Thanks for this build idea. Your videos were impressive.

For SSF I would say you are on the right track and this is probably the right thing to do. Keep your eyes peeled for hybrid AR/EV shields as they can roll increased physical damage, up to 30%. This will scale your gratuitous violence and make the "pop" do more damage, as well as scaling your attack and bleed.

This passive tree is probably correct since block is more difficult to get in SSF, after all my surrender and nightmare grant 19% block in total extra. I don't know how common it is, but you could try and farm Dunes as a Shaped Tier 10 map for the Earthdrinker Div card. It grants a Rumi's concoction. Other options for getting Rumi's is to use ancient orbs on unique flasks. This will make for much more reliable blocking where you need it, against bosses.

Block is definitely better than life in most cases.

I looked at your character it seems fine, keep at it. Use cast when damage taken Vulnerability (any level) and swap it with enfeeble as you feel the need (against certain bosses).
Hey,I got another "noob" question for you.
In overlap "GEAR" your shield has "Riposte" gem lvl 1,but in overlap "GEM LINKS" u want me to max it,which one is right?

Sorry for my stupid questions,but im pretty much new in this game.
"
terykui wrote:
Hey,I got another "noob" question for you.
In overlap "GEAR" your shield has "Riposte" gem lvl 1,but in overlap "GEM LINKS" u want me to max it,which one is right?

Sorry for my stupid questions,but im pretty much new in this game.

Which ever is possible. 155 dexterity is required to max riposte, same goes for blood rage. It is not necessary to max either, though if you can do it. It doesn't matter much for riposte but for blood rage, every level is more attack speed. 155 dexterity can be challenging to fit into the build in endgame along with everything else so don't worry if you can't. Incase anyone was wondering, this is why i path to the "Thick Skin" life wheel instead of "devotion. The latter gives a little bit more life (due to strength only) but we need the dexterity.
This is awesome. Reminds me of the old D2 Smiter. And very nostalgic with the d2's holy shield w/ tempest shield CWDT.

Doing this build now, thank you sir.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 26, 2017, 3:32:36 PM
Btw any alternative to the red nightmare? That jewel is listed at around 750c... FeelsBadMan.. fuck...I am level 38 right now though. not going to stop
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 26, 2017, 7:55:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info