[3.0] White Wand Shaper Kill **The Retchid Wander** Slayer+Raider - Proof of Concept/Build Guide

added GIF of shaper kill with a white wand.
LocK
did you use your jewels to fill out your resists
"
gm08872 wrote:
did you use your jewels to fill out your resists

Yes! This was something I am going to add soon(jewel section).

I just wanted to finish getting the ones I needed b4 I added to build.

But to answer your question, yes. The jewels I recommend are.

Life
@Ress

To start, then as budget allows add in dps mods such as..

Ias
Ias with wands
Ias with shield
Crit multi
Proj dmg
Light damage

The top 2 being Ias with Wands and crit multi in that order.

I grab the All ress on jewels because the value per passive point invested is very good and personally I would rather have the suffix avail for dps on rings then on the jewels. Also I had the plan for multi modded rings, so going res on jewels just really helped me gear properly. It hurts losing 2 suffix total on rings for the multi mod.
LocK
Last edited by SticKyGreeNzlNY on Sep 22, 2017, 2:08:34 PM
do you have any videos of you mapping or doing full runs? your shaper damage is insane and so far beats almost all other wand builds I've seen in sheer speed.
is their a preferred way of leveling this before you get labs done
I feel like I am having some mana problems am I missing something?

yes I have the 1 leech node :)
This is good? (not have character) maybe create

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Sep 25, 2017, 6:55:18 PM
"
kreair wrote:
do you have any videos of you mapping or doing full runs? your shaper damage is insane and so far beats almost all other wand builds I've seen in sheer speed.

No I don't atm. It's something I plan on doing i havnt been playing on my home PC with my recording software. Something I will add very soon as I'm trying to find time. Hopefully soon I will add these. Thank you for the kind words.

"
gm08872 wrote:
is their a preferred way of leveling this before you get labs done

I did it with ST and just bought the highest pdps 1h for under 1c every 10 levels. It wasn't the fastest but worked for me. Maybe try leveling as Bow with the access to good unique low level bows.

"
Zeus777 wrote:
I feel like I am having some mana problems am I missing something?

yes I have the 1 leech node :)

When you start using the empowers your only able to cast once b4 leech. Make sure your not aimless spammmig because you need to hit to leech. This doesn't effect barrage if your are hitting the boss and not whiffing shots.

Or

Early on in the builds beginning I remember having slight mana problems with the single leech node, iirc I just added 1 or 2 more mana leech nodes then respec'd 2 of them once my damage was up to par to support just the 1 node. So try that and maybe down the road respec the added mana leech nodes.

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
This is good? (not have character) maybe create

Decent items, yes, but they don't work properly with this specific build. You NEED The Retch belt, this whole build is based around it. After that belt, to make it function to full effect you need either VP or Acuity and Scion Slayer and Vinktar.

Also if we were talking min-max you would want to ditch the added flat cold/fire damage on your wand. This build relies on leeching as much as possible(to an extent) with Vinktars which only leechs lightnig damage. So for wand prefix's you wand Flat Lightning + % Lightning + Wed.
LocK
Last edited by SticKyGreeNzlNY on Sep 25, 2017, 7:24:04 PM
Curious as to just how fast this build would be for mapping compared to the wand builds strictly for mapping.

I already have a Doomfletch build that can kill Shaper and map pretty fast, curious to see how this build performs on maps. My sense is that this build and my Doomfletch build are very similar--both can kill bosses insanely well, and both can map pretty fast too, just curious HOW fast it can map.
Last edited by frankthetankkk on Sep 26, 2017, 4:49:00 AM
"
Curious as to just how fast this build would be for mapping compared to the wand builds strictly for mapping.

I already have a Doomfletch build that can kill Shaper and map pretty fast, curious to see how this build performs on maps. My sense is that this build and my Doomfletch build are very similar--both can kill bosses insanely well, and both can map pretty fast too, just curious HOW fast it can map.

I'd be interested in the same.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info