Classic Mystery Box Microtransactions Now in Store!

Good, but price can be lower i think
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
So are these timed exclusives?
boring league
not buying anything
not even many new skill gems only a few, poor 3.0 really
"
sarannah101 wrote:
"
myndzha wrote:
If i remember correctly, and i'm pretty sure i do, individual armor pieces used to be discounted for a few days after release. It was so players could finish their sets. That's not the case anymore?

Half of my supporter packs don't even show on in the forum... I mean the tags under the name.

Yeah I'm really missing the after-box individual piece discount.

You can set your supporter pack titles somewhere in the account options when you are logged in to the forum.

The individual pieces are on sale. If you add up what the pieces cost right now, you'll see it totals what the set costs to buy at one time. That's because each piece is discounted to allow people to buy that piece at the price of the total set discount.

Edit: That's why the armor set section in the lower left where it normally says "Save X GGGold" is currently blank.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 21, 2017, 3:42:46 PM
Just spend all money from support pack on boxes rip rng!
Ps black market WTT Bone aura vs gore herald!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 21, 2017, 5:51:47 PM
More Points to say goodby to :D
I like Purple Necrotic Armour Pack, will wait for discount.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
ovi wrote:
could you, at some point, make it possible to trad in duplicates for maybe 50% of the points or whatever?

This.

Although I know you won't like to hear it, the best way of avoiding duplicates is not to buy mystery boxes in the first place. ;-) I either don't buy any, or buy just one to be guaranteed to get one item that's as much or more in value than the box purchase.

You're absolutely right. I got screwed by the purple ones last time and the ones this time. From now on only 5 boxes or so.
Last edited by Nytmaer on Aug 21, 2017, 8:33:32 PM
Sweet.

However, where is the celestial weapon effect, as seen in this video that is 3 months old? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVWeeB9IYg

It shows the celestial weapon effect graphic in the "newly added" section of the shop, but it doesn't exist anywhere in there or in the weapon effects section of the shop.
Is the Purple Weapon Effect same as Breach Weapon Effect ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info