[3.0] Blade Vortex Berserker Shaper / Guardian Farmer / Budget viable--- ADDED SHAPER KILL

what about ascendancy? which one got to take 1st?
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
Seems fine, but 134% life from tree seems so squishy with berserker..how many issues do you run into while mapping? I do realioze you're a MoM, but it still seems low, thus the question.
Or is this character nothing but a boss killer?
Last edited by Songweaver on Aug 25, 2017, 11:29:28 AM
"
Songweaver wrote:
Seems fine, but 134% life from tree seems so squishy with berserker..how many issues do you run into while mapping? I do realioze you're a MoM, but it still seems low, thus the question.

I've been playing this build for last few days on Standard and I just completed a Terrace map at level 69 with only normal lab completed without any problems. I have a 5-link Pledge of Hands, but aside from that rest of my gear is pretty much shit. My resists aren't even capped yet so I'm using The Gull to complement it with the lesser darkshrine buffs. Damage could have been a bit better, but survivability isn't an issue at all. Also, you can get around 40% extra life by spending 9 points filling up rest of scion life thingy, and getting 16% that's next to Vaal Pact.

I also wanted to ask is there a specific major/minor Pantheon that we should use, or is it up to personal preference?
"
Zzyzix wrote:
"
Songweaver wrote:

I've been playing this build for last few days on Standard and I just completed a Terrace map at level 69 with only normal lab completed without any problems. I have a 5-link Pledge of Hands, but aside from that rest of my gear is pretty much shit. My resists aren't even capped yet so I'm using The Gull to complement it with the lesser darkshrine buffs. Damage could have been a bit better, but survivability isn't an issue at all. Also, you can get around 40% extra life by spending 9 points filling up rest of scion life thingy, and getting 16% that's next to Vaal Pact.

I also wanted to ask is there a specific major/minor Pantheon that we should use, or is it up to personal preference?

Pantheon would be personal preference but i use brine king / yugul

im at 5.3k life 2.7k mana mapping is perfectly fine im running sextanted breach/beyond spider forests in league atm

as far as damage goes 20/20 gems are HUGE im currently at 90k tooltip inc aoe 150k conc
Last edited by Ambieent on Aug 26, 2017, 2:26:20 AM
i saw the gem links and am i missing something? there is increased critical strikes gem and the controlled destruction gem linked together. doesn't controlled destruction gem reduces the crit chance by %100? i am confused.

edit:
hmm.. i guess we are getting the crit chance, that is reduced by controlled destruction, from the skill tree. right?
Last edited by ordna on Oct 1, 2017, 3:44:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info