[3.0] Sidefx's Dark Harakiri - DP for Deep Pockets *Budget version included*

"
Heyy dude my dps dp only at 24k atm .. but i'm already at lvl 84 at nearly full build.. only need to six link my armor.. Can help to improve my dps?

and*
"
"
Heyy dude my dps dp only at 24k atm .. but i'm already at lvl 84 at nearly full build.. only need to six link my armor.. Can help to improve my dps?

and*

Full build as in expensive version or budget? and 6l is HUGE
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
"

and*

Full build as in expensive version or budget? and 6l is HUGE

only need to get 6 link now.. but is it necessary?

my gear now.

but i find it hard to kill bosses/rares what do miss here?

life does not regen that much when fighting it
Last edited by Dellith on Sep 19, 2017, 4:38:30 PM
"
Dellith wrote:

my gear now.

Why are you running Fortify Support on a Wither Totem link?

Your belt craft won't help because 1) Chaos damage is not elemental, and 2) it doesn't count as an attack.

If you are having trouble leeching against bosses, you either need more damage by replacing your weapon or run Warlord's Mark curse instead.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
"
Dellith wrote:

my gear now.

Why are you running Fortify Support on a Wither Totem link?

Your belt craft won't help because 1) Chaos damage is not elemental, and 2) it doesn't count as an attack.

If you are having trouble leeching against bosses, you either need more damage by replacing your weapon or run Warlord's Mark curse instead.

thanks for the gloves gem. dont know why it got in there.

i know the craft wont work but it was a cheap one and i was running out of chaos .

i leveld some gems and i survive now. dont think i can handle t8 yet but maybe with some lvls
Hope everyone is enjoying the build! I know i did!
If anyone has any questions I am available now on my twitch page, link found at the top of guide :) See you there!
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
It makes me sad that this build gets overlooked because of the amount of darkpact builds out there when this is one of the fastest clearing DP builds out. haha

you should advertise more about what is interesting about your build : the magic find aspect.

it would also be better if you actually used gear close to what is displayed in your PoB link, bisco's + double ventor gamble sound actually quite interesting.

other than that, i think people need video demo of endgame content to be confident enough that the build actually works and is not another PoB theoretic fantasy build.

i honestly think your version is not amongst the faster out there, by quite a large margin, but the overall idea is good.

Thank you, there is just a overflow of marauder builds it gets pushed fast.
UPDATE: I will be working everyday UP TO the day of the new league. I will be doing everything I can in my free time to get at least the skill trees ready for this build. If they are not ready for one of my builds or uploaded to the site or in last leagues issue have broken links. DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE ( I do not read PoE Inbox). Always easier to get in touch with me on my stream Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde Hope you are all excited for this expansion as I am. See you Friday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info