[3.0] Sidefx's Dark Harakiri - DP for Deep Pockets *Budget version included*

"
yuushasama wrote:
Can you suggest an early game setup? Never levelled a Marauder before so I have no clue what to do in terms of gems/leveling uniques

Take all HP nodes and play sunder :) super super easy!
new to game, have problem with rares/bosses with chaos resist i notice my leech drop or stop at all, any tips?
"
kimek wrote:
new to game, have problem with rares/bosses with chaos resist i notice my leech drop or stop at all, any tips?

I never ran into this issue yet, hmmm also Im going live guys now if anyone has any questions thanks! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
Tried this build out, ran the budget version of it and cleared T11-T13 no problem. Spent overall 265C (some may find that expensive but i bought some decent items didn't go full budget) Build is fun and had some pretty sick dps.

Thanks for posting the build dude!
xd
Last edited by Proclordtko on Aug 26, 2017, 9:18:28 AM
How do you sustain yourself against single target? Against every single rare/boss I end up killing myself super quick. Am I doing something wrong here?
"
yuushasama wrote:
How do you sustain yourself against single target? Against every single rare/boss I end up killing myself super quick. Am I doing something wrong here?
'

early levels a life leech gem helps alot, but higher maps Savage hits keep me alive.
Hello there,

Have u tried "The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword" i made my alt basing on ur build.
And this sword is working very good with it. The immortal Harbringer casts "Arcane Surge" on u, and gives additional Spelldmg.

Also gives more %spelldamag, only thing i noticed is that the Shieldcharge gets slower.

All in all very nice Build thanks a lot for posting :)
"
Cachekith wrote:
Is it better to level via Sunder (picking RT and unspec later), for example, or do you play as Dark Pact once you are able to use the skill gem? I was thinking Sunder because of the leveling unique Axes etc. but don't know how good is the single target with DP while leveling for bosses. I assume that clearing areas is very good hehe

Thanks for taking the time to post guides!

Yea sunder works great, Even DP with Lifeleech gem combo is fine after 45+ Bosses are slow until you start stacking damage but mapping is SOOOo easy haha. And you are totally welcome!
Blade Vortex (lv 8) -> Curse On Hit -> Assassin's Mark –> Cast When Damage Taken (lv 2)

Not worked. CWDT must be lv_1 or Blade vortex lv_9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info