[3.0] Windripper Pathfinder - easy Shaper/Guardians & smooth mapping (Shaper video up)

"
deostoer wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide: I'm having a great time playing the tornado shot build. What do you think of Haemophilia gloves? At least for leveling that is.

Only useful for phys bows. I would highly recommend The Tempest + Tabula so you can level all your gems for later already.

"
Elioon wrote:
I have a few suggestion for the build, you should link herald of ice with you CoH setup, free curse while mapping and no more mana reservation. And for trash mob i prefere LA, it works also fine !

Good point with the Herald link. I completely forgot about it.

"
zmfptlwutm wrote:
how did you get Mana regeneration ?

The claw nodes on the right side give 0.8% mana leech. You convert them to bow nodes by placing a Lioneye's Fall jewel in the socket below
Last edited by DiscoveryChannel on Aug 30, 2017, 1:03:03 PM

im ready
DiscoveryChannel Why do not you have resistance to chaos on things? Or is this resist not important? Explain please.
I created a more defensive tree for this build, felt like 5.2k was a little to low for mapping, i was able to get 550 more HP for the cost of a 10% DPS lost, which seems fair (the comparison was just having all flask up and nothing else, using OP's gear.) And if you only plan on mapping than the more HP variant would probably be more valuable for some of the people here, specially if you're HC.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ajTa84uR

Do note you will need to get a 37 int roll on a ring or belt with this variant, or you can get 7 int on a jewel and put 1 point into the 30 int node. Once again this is just base off OP's gear so your int values may vary.
Hey man! with the new shock wouldnt it be better to not use Ele focus and use something else instead?
"
devilianice wrote:
DiscoveryChannel Why do not you have resistance to chaos on things? Or is this resist not important? Explain please.

40-50% more Chaos res would be nice to have, just didn't find the right gear with Chaos res rolls so far. Chaos damage is usually not high burst so you can leech through it.

"
mandodiao wrote:
Hey man! with the new shock wouldnt it be better to not use Ele focus and use something else instead?

Ele Focus gives 49% more damage, whereas the shock vs targets like shaper or guardians doesn't give a lot of extra damage cause of their huge hp pool. If you want to boost your damage vs bosses swap in vinktars for the life flask.
Have you tried going raider with this build? been looking at PoB and raider has a 15% dps increase, more movement speed, 4% more dodge chance, 10% more spell dodge. Pathfinder has the advantage of higher flask up time on bosses (both will have 100% up time during mapping) and more ele reflection protection.

Kinda debating on which one to go, usually it's just PF but we are not getting the additional proj with dying sun for this build, making raider a lot more appealing.

Just as a note i had frenzy's on for Raider but not for PF as you won't have frenzy charges with PF for something like shaper, where DPS matters.

Here are the 2 PoB links

Raider: https://pastebin.com/svZEBURB

PF: https://pastebin.com/JKUHvpWM

Last edited by fubgun on Sep 1, 2017, 12:12:41 AM
"
fubgun wrote:
Have you tried going raider with this build? been looking at PoB and raider has a 15% dps increase, more movement speed, 4% more dodge chance, 10% more spell dodge.

I actually planned this build as raider before league started but I played Doomfletch raider last league and wanted to do a different ascendancy. It is definitely a good choice. Pathfinder is just so incredibly reliable. You have all your damage from the start to the finish without drop-offs. reaching 56% spell dodge is sweet though and also fits the tree you made where you could grab the slay frenzy charge.
HEY IM NEW IN PATH OF EXILE!!! I LIKE THE BUILD ALOT...IS THERE A UNIQUE QUIVER THAT WILL BE GOOD IN THE BUILD? (Sorry Bad English)!
"
turtledog1634 wrote:
HEY IM NEW IN PATH OF EXILE!!! I LIKE THE BUILD ALOT...IS THERE A UNIQUE QUIVER THAT WILL BE GOOD IN THE BUILD? (Sorry Bad English)!

Rigwald's Quills can be fun if you want to use chain for your Tornado Shot. If you are new, I would recommend you follow the tree fubgun posted a few comments earlier, it has a bit more life and allows for 1 or 2 items with suboptimal life rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info