[3.0] Windripper Pathfinder - easy Shaper/Guardians & smooth mapping (Shaper video up)

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, i would like to try this windripper Build as MF Build, do i have to change anything in the SKilltree? Thank u

That depends on what MF gear you are planning to use. You can substitute rings easily for example, but using a different chest would require you to spec into Phase Acrobatics. This build is planned to have just above 5k life. Using gear without life rolls forces you to take more life nodes in the passive tree. Boots and chest make for 70% of your evasion rating, 45% spell dodge and free arctic armour. Damage won't be a problem, but surviving might be.
"
4Karbon wrote:
For start is good Windripper 6L and 6L Evasion rare chest?

yes, that is perfectly fine. I used a Tabula Rasa until level 90, because it took me some time to 6-link my chest in the first couple weeks of the new league.
Using a bow and chest 5l, which gems can I use first?
"
pedrocoelho wrote:
Using a bow and chest 5l, which gems can I use first?

Leave out Added Cold for TS and Lightning Penetration for Barrage. I would recommend using a cheap 6-Link chest though (or Tabula) so at least your Tornado shot has full damage.
Holy shit that chimera dps.. gonna try this build out most likely, thank you sir

edit: we can use bisco's though if we want for regular mapping though right?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 25, 2017, 6:16:57 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

edit: we can use bisco's though if we want for regular mapping though right?

I also use Bisco's for Guardians most of the time, it is only the Shaper fight I swap the amulet to get a bit more beef out of it.
How is Bisco compared to a legacy quantity and legacy multi amulet? Is the extra quantity on normal monsters worth it?
"
enigmyth wrote:
How is Bisco compared to a legacy quantity and legacy multi amulet? Is the extra quantity on normal monsters worth it?

I have no idea about the comparison since I never really tried to build an MF char. Most mobs you kill are white, so I think it adds quite a bit.
MF is not the focus of this build though, Bisco's just fit in.
Hey how would this build be with choir of the storm and what's (stacking cold res and light res for bonuses on choir and perfect form) and what is your current crit chance?
Hi, nice build

Are you able to run uberlab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info