[3.0] Scion 2.3M DPS Bisco's Flicker Strike Dual Wield AND 2H Assassin/Champion

3.0 Terminus Est Scion Flicker Strike

Warning: May Hurt Eyes/Hands/Soul

Are you ready to ride the lightning?

Too bad because this is a Phys build but you can still do it if you believe!

Update 10/14/17: Pretty much at my peak performance with the build. Only reasonable items to upgrade now would be the weapons, which is about 75-100ex for +400k dps per item... "reasonable."

I have a spoiler for my end-game items and final dps and life/defense values. Might be updating it again but league is pretty much over.

2 handed with the same setup is like 1.8mil clearing dps. Stop going 2handed, it sucks on every comparable aspect.

New gear, new build(s), same concept.

This is my first build posted. I really enjoyed the Assassin variant build in 2.6 so I decided to transition the class to Scion, because scion is pretty amazing after the buffs. Meme build turned into reality.

Breakdown Of Things And Stuff

1.) What Is This Build?
Spoiler

This build is a very fast clearspeed, testosterone-filled, explosion of utter awe. If you've ever wanted to zip around the entire map in the blink of an eye and then desync out of bounds dead, then this is the build for you.

It is also built entirely around bisco's!

2.) PROS
Spoiler
-Insane clear speed
-Very high single and aoe dps
-Versatile to allow many variations
-95%-100% Crit Chance
-Clears red maps
-Not a shit SC showcase build

3.) CONS
Spoiler
-Desync is alive. You will die to this
-Not HC viable
-Your friends won't ever group with you
-Expensive!

4.) What Kind Of Gear?
Spoiler
This is the tricky Part. There are many ways to adjust the gear to what is available to you or just what you want to do in general. I will start with my gear and get into variations, including 2h afterwards.

NEW GEAR
Spoiler

So this gear is pretty damn expensive but it allows us to push out some heavy dps, as well as attack very quick and still not get 1 shot from reflect. DPS values are in section 5 of the guide.

My Defenses are 6,032 life, 41% dodge (75% with vaal grace), 18% block, and with all flasks and endurance charges running I take 59% physical damage from hits and 119% physical dot damage. Pretty damn good reduction considering we have an Abyssus.

OLD GEAR
Spoiler

Dual Wield
Spoiler

Expensive. I've used a wide variety of chests, but I feel like Belly of the Beast has higher stat values when compared to all others. The Life and resists just make it easy to remove life/res from the tree and replace it with damage, as opposed to getting a dps chest like Bronns and having to drop dps nodes to get life.

The rare gear needs to have good resists on them, but play around with it and don't be afraid to get resistance nodes on the tree to fill in gaps until better gear.

You want high dps 1handers with high crit chance to really take advantage of your crit multiplier!

We use bloodrage and The Green Nightmare to generate charges. The only time you MIGHT run out of charges is on bosses, inside arenas, that don't spawn adds. For this reason I've added the Frenzy gem to my gloves. It's a little more work, but overall it doesn't feel clunky and just seems to fit well.

The 6link is not required, but like most builds, it adds a lot of something. In this case that thing is a shit ton of deeps.

2 Handed
Spoiler
I apologize in advance but I don't have a terminus anymore as I sold it to make room for the god-tier dual wield flicker strike, but the gear is almost the same for what I would use. Obviously replace the dps values on the jewels to be relevant.

You can also get rid of the

as you won't get the frenzy charge generation since you have ez pz terminus.

Variations
Spoiler
You can literally switch out any chest piece you want. I've even used a snakebite for my gloves for very cheap, early dps.

Lightning coil is great phys damage reduction, Perfect form is another source of phys damage mitigation, Bronns is an INSANE dps increase at the cost of ZERO defenses, it's all viable, just fit it into your playstyle!

In both builds I used a lvl 20 CWDT + lvl 20 IC + 4 Endurance charges. THIS IS HOW YOU COUNTER PHYS and why I don't go slayer. It's like 3 seconds of phys immune, which works to prevent blood rage degen too so that's a plus. Also it's amazing damage reduction for when you're not popping IC.

5.) What's My DPS?
Spoiler

ALL DPS VALUES ARE BASED OFF OF LVL 84 MAIMED TARGETS (which they will be thx assassin)

NEW VALUES

Spoiler

Clearing dps is 2.31M

Boss dps is 2.40M switch out melee splash for ruthless

OLD VALUES

DUAL WIELD
Spoiler
Clearing dps is 1.55M

Boss dps is 1.66M switch out melee splash for ruthless

2 HANDER
Spoiler

Clearing dps is 1.11M

Boss dps is 1.54M switch out melee splash for ruthless

6.) Tips/Other
Spoiler

-Get the 2 skill points from bandits
-Ascendant is Assassin/Champion
-If you desync use leap slam and that will usually fix your position
-You take much less damage while flickering around. Ride The Lightning!
-Metallica sucks

7.) Path of Building / Skilltree
Spoiler
If you don't use Path of Building, stop what you're doing right now and go install it.
The program is amazing and I've spent too many hours on it, which usually translated into being tired during work :(

NEW BUILD

DUAL WIELD
Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/5M5fQm2P

OLD BUILDS

DUAL WIELD
Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/dAy4fg3E

2 HANDED
Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/w2GSZbhp

8.) Videos blah blah blah
Spoiler
!!!!OLD!!!! EZPZ T11 Flicker Strike T11
More to follow!

9.) Dual Wield or 2H?
Spoiler

To me I love dual wield because it just looks awesome. It also comes with bonuses that I think make it better then 2h such as block chance and much higher dps ceiling. You could even say it has a higher hp ceiling too because you can get GG 2handers and switch out some dps nodes for life nodes.

It kinda comes down to cost though. DW is a ton more expensive since you need the Green Nightmare gem on top of already using the Red Nightmare.

Last edited by percept707 on Oct 15, 2017, 3:23:48 AM
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2017, 8:15:56 AM
Don't know why nobody write on this topic but that build is funny. When i hit to 70 level i change my setup for this build and i like it. I don't have much currency for 6 link but i can clear t6-7 maps with insane speed.

Is there any advice for my gears? What can i do for improve my character? Thanks for build.
trying out this build. but one question, how about raider ascendancy instead of champion?
Currently running this build but i'm having trouble, I struggle with bosses on most maps or i just flat out get one shot by them, Is there anything i can do to improve on currently? Character running this build is lazerhawk
You think it would be better to use slayer instead of champion? Would give you an additional hefty chunk of damage against bosses, and should allow you to survive those random reflect rares. Grab master of force and Yugul's pantheon, maybe replace one of the flicker links with fortify, and you're looking at something like 95% reduced phys reflect damage taken (slayer = 40%, master of force = 10%, yugul = 25%, fortify = 20%).
Updated to account for Dual Wield and new gear

"
intsik289 wrote:
trying out this build. but one question, how about raider ascendancy instead of champion?

Might be viable, but you never struggle with frenzy charges. If you do struggle for some reason, you can use CDWT - BV - Power charge on crit. Terminus functions globally, so if BV crits, you get a frenzy charge and potentially a power charge.

"
Currently running this build but i'm having trouble, I struggle with bosses on most maps or i just flat out get one shot by them, Is there anything i can do to improve on currently? Character running this build is lazerhawk

Sacrifice damage for life. Also don't be afraid to reroll rippy maps. We're not a glass cannon, but it's close.
Last edited by percept707 on Oct 15, 2017, 1:46:49 AM
Update: Pretty much at my peak performance with the build. Only reasonable items to upgrade now would be the weapons, which is about 75-100ex for +400k dps per item... "reasonable."

I have a spoiler for my end-game items and final dps and life/defense values. Might be updating it again but league is pretty much over.
Hi could you explain a little bit how could you have so much life leech?(it is over 30k in POB. And by the way i habe alvl 94 slayer, could you achieve this much dps or a little bit lower by using similar gear and tree
"
hydramist0304 wrote:
Hi could you explain a little bit how could you have so much life leech?(it is over 30k in POB. And by the way i habe alvl 94 slayer, could you achieve this much dps or a little bit lower by using similar gear and tree

I'm not 100% sure how POB calculates the leech but I feel like it's calculated per second.

So 33,000 leech / 17 hits a second which is about 1900 life per swing.

And I get my leech from blood rage, atziri's, and a 0.4% attack damage leeched node near shadow.

I have a friend that runs Slayer flicker and he was able to trail behind me at around 2mil clearspeed dps with Terminus, but I'm not sure what his pob looks like. He also has headhunter and like 5200 life. I'll ask him the next time he's on.
Thank you for your reply!
Yeah Yesterday I tweek around my version in POB and tried to modify my build with your ideas(gear and paasive tree) and actually I can get 2.8M DPS with exact your gear but wiyh the modified slayer version of passive tree.

I currently use Terminus, one question I do not understand is ,if i switch to 2 swords like you, how can I keep my freezy charges up? Especially when I face bosses?? Does that mean I cant flicker to boss down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info