[3.0] Scion 2.3M DPS Bisco's Flicker Strike Dual Wield AND 2H Assassin/Champion

2.8m is pretty insane. The great thing I've found with this build is that it's easy to switch out defense for damage and vice versa.

So I use blood rage and the green nightmare jewel to generate frenzy charges and you never run out while clearing trash.

On boss fights you will run out unless you can 1 cycle the boss down with the 7 frenzy charges, or if your flicker hits the trash mobs in the boss room to somewhat sustain frenzy charges.

I use frenzy + faster attacks to generate charges mid fight. It is more work and can lead to some awkward situations but I personally enjoy the added layer of difficulty.
I'm also trying out daggers right now because I love how they look but they are sub-par in every aspect compared to swords.
saw your video and instantly knewi need to try this. i cant afford red night mare though. in fact i can barely afford the steel rings. how important is that gem to the build? can i just use warlords cry or endurign cry instead?
"
rozakk wrote:
saw your video and instantly knewi need to try this. i cant afford red night mare though. in fact i can barely afford the steel rings. how important is that gem to the build? can i just use warlords cry or endurign cry instead?

Try to get the Red Dream then. It's not 100% needed but it will save you periodically against reflect. Cry is good, it's just the jewel makes endurance charge generation automated.

I got a somewhat recent stream of me farming vaults

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/184356999

I also sacked some dps for life, so I'm currently at 6500 with headhunter. Only thing that kills me now is elemental reflect...
do you have any suggestions on leveling up with thisbuild in mind?
Do you think this build could work as a league starter in a brand new league? What could be done to replace the lack of frenzy charges due to the lack of terminus est or the nightmare jewels?

Edit: also, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share some leveling tips for this build as most crit chance were obtained post merciless lab (lvl 68). At level 61 currently I only have 49% crit (without power charges) chance, that seems to make terminus-flicker pretty unreliable even with blood rage...
Last edited by Etelier_ on Dec 29, 2017, 1:31:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info