Google Calendar Race Schedule

Maybe the API can be used to pull the leagues into the calendar automatically, worth a shot if you know how to do it. Unfortunately things like this are only a hobby to me and I dont have the knowledge to pull it off (but I am well aware that it is possible).

http://www.pathofexile.com/developer/docs/api-resource-leagues#list

EDIT: I dont know how you do this, I was just playing around in google docs, if I was making my own scrub code I would just pull up all the events and use text editing techniques to extract all the new event information

Google code preview
function PoE (eventdetails) {
var eventdetails = "http://api.pathofexile.com/leagues?type=event"

var response = UrlFetchApp.fetch(eventdetails)

return response

}

EDIT2:

I have idly been thinking about this calendar on and off this week. The most effective solution I can come up with & implement easily is converting the event data into a compatible csv format that I can upload into a calendar on google docs.
It seems simple enough that even I can do something like this now, when I have time this weekend I might try and do this...

EDIT3:
No time last weekend, maybe later
Last edited by Metronomy on Jul 25, 2013, 5:59:00 AM
Oh hey guys, I had to move then was out of town for a couple weeks, havent had much time to check the threads or play but I did try to keep it up to date with the exception of a couple-day lapse in the middle of S3 and at the beginning of the In-betweens ;p Definitely planning to keep this updated - and as much as I wish I had a way to automate this, I actually just copy everything over by hand once it's thrown on the official schedule and I remember to check it heh. If it's ever empty past the next day and the official calendar is up, ping me on twitter @radruler or same name @gmail and I'll try to update it before the calendar lapses!

If anyone does go through and have a working updater, I can transfer ownership of the calendar or at least admin if anyone would prefer to run it that way so anyone using the current link would have the new updates. Thanks for the support guys (holy shit hi Metro *senpai noticed me*), sorry I haven't been around in a while to respond >w<
Last edited by Radruler on Aug 14, 2013, 5:13:34 AM
Bumped for this week of S4 now being up. Sorry for missing the first few days, it went up while I was trying to add classes #whoops

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info