0.10.1f Patch Notes

Please fix the FPS spike issue caused by the spell and transparent visual effects. :(
IGN: Mr_siao
Usual play time: 8PM - 2AM GMT(+8:00) Singapore, Malaysia Time
In-game: OFFLINE Forum: ONLINE

"
elklips wrote:
I can't get over how much crying there is in this post. You guys should be beyond appreciative that you can play a game that is free, and kicks ass for that matter. I would give anything for my $60 back from another recent unmentionable ARPG. However all you guys can do is piss and moan about a free game! Get over yourselves, stop feeling so entitled! The devs have no obligation to anyone to make a game other than how they see fit. Just be more thankful is all. /Rant over

Devs I think you're doing amazing content-wise and with the speed of your patching and bug fixes. Don't let the crybabies bring you down! A lot of us LOVE THIS GAME!

If the game is unplayable for me on a machine that could run D3 smoothly, i should feel disappointed and have the rights to voice my opinion because I've made some monetary contribution to the game since closed beta (albeit its not that much).
IGN: Mr_siao
Usual play time: 8PM - 2AM GMT(+8:00) Singapore, Malaysia Time
In-game: OFFLINE Forum: ONLINE

I noticed that Kripp had a few moderations talking to him in his Piety kill video. How often do Mod's talk to people ingame?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Nvm. Wrong thread
Last edited by Jaknet on Feb 26, 2013, 6:52:44 AM
Soo many obnoxious selfentitled kids.

Anyhow good patch, really looking forward to see the 3 new microstransactions, you better have something for my character :/ :)
Last edited by neroscapegod on Feb 26, 2013, 7:50:05 AM
"
Daiwai23 wrote:
After reading all of this random QQ, ive decided that iam going to purchase 60$ atleast worth of the ingame money stuff to support these wonderful devs. And who knows, maybe ill charge it on my company to spend even more as well. seriously, the amount of entitlement and unappreaciative tones considering this is not only free, but IN BETA, i mean WHAT IS BETA FOR IF NOT TO TEST THINGS TO WORK OUT BUGS AND IMBALANCES. O.o. I also believe however, you should give out tiers of rewards as well, including ranging from possible things for the top players that perhaps are special maps and what not, to atleast small cosmetic thingies to other players in a certain range. Also, Ty for this wonderful game.

I'd write my own opinion, but it seems to already be here. :P
But yes, I'll further emphasize a want for easier to attain rewards for us not hardcore gamers. Perhaps just cosmetic things (like the coral ring, or some mediocre uniques).
Grant us eyes.
"
Soo many obnoxious selfentitled kids.

agreed.

Once again: good work GGG, i really appreciate your swift patching and ur high quality work.

Im satisfied <3
Will you guys be adding more one hour solo races? It's hard for a lot of us to make time to play for more than an hour.
im realy happy that GGG is so activ and stuff BUT

why you patch crap like race related and race rewards when there are problems like this ??

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/192773
GGG should focus firstly on fixing bugs.

We've got Error 8, Bad Allocation, RAM usage issues, GPU overheating :/

PoEs code should be optimized for a little bit to decrease PCs resources.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info