Game is to easy.

Game is to easy.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE LEVEL PROCESS FROM ACT 1->10, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH END GAME CONTENT!

I am pretty happy with the lvling experience from act 1 -> 3 but everything after that just gets boring because you dont get challenged. Everything dies in secs and you kill everything on the screen. The game gets harder again when you reach tier 8+ maps. But up untill that point it is really boring. I mean the difficulty.. not the content. Please make the encounters in different places more interesting and last longer than a 1 sec.

Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:35:49 PM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 11:03:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Interesting.
While I think the game being "too easy" is really hard to blanket statement due to the vast array of potential builds, I wouldn't be against more interesting encounters. 'Facetank > kill > run' OR 'sidestep > kill > run' aren't very deep nor meaningful interactions.

And yet the addiction is still very real!
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
"
Frosthaven83 wrote:
While I think the game being "too easy" is really hard to blanket statement due to the vast array of potential builds, I wouldn't be against more interesting encounters. 'Facetank > kill > run' OR 'sidestep > kill > run' aren't very deep nor meaningful interactions.

And yet the addiction is still very real!

I understand it varies a lot depending on the build. But it does not vary much from act 4 -> 10. The content in 3.0 is so awsome however it is very easy, takes a short time and it is not very rewarding. Everytime you see a boss or unique monster you go like WOOOOOOOOWW WHAT IS THAT!!! and it dies in a sec.. and drops 2 white items and 1 rare you cant use. I would rather die a few times.. then after learning it, kill it and get rewarded. Thats how a game like this should be.. you should not walk over the content like you do right now.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 7:55:35 PM
Did you play on hardcore? If not - don't even think to complain about difficulty!
"
bSun0000 wrote:
Did you play on hardcore? If not - don't even think to complain about difficulty!

I play on hardcore yes.
I've been wanting to do hardcore for awhile now, but connection stability reminds me not to bother :(
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:

I play on hardcore yes.

Prove it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Play with two accounts at the same time, with KVM Switch for example. Game will never ever be easy for you..
"
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:

I play on hardcore yes.

Prove it.

Why would i lie? lol? wth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info