[3.2] Practical Blade Flurry - 3 million DPS - 7k Life - Immune to Shock Freeze Stun - own the Game

Just started playing this build yesterday and so far so good
A couple more questions:
1. Would Scaeva also be viable for a "budget" build? Or bloodseeker is preferred for the instant leech?
2. What would you say are the pros and cons when comparing this build to ele conv?
3. I'm currently @ level 64 but I think I still have mana issues especially when "spamming BF", do I need to spec into something for this?

EDIT: The reason I ask about Scaeva is because right now I have two Scaeva's equipped and when I change to bloodseeker the ingame display of dps goes down, even though in POB it shows higher

EDIT 2: Ah ok I figured it out, it's because I was using the bloodseeker build tree but putting in swords - my issue now is that I've already followed the "sword build" tree node (temp league 7M one) - what would you suggest in this case in terms of budget weapons? (without having to respec)
Last edited by abujoo on Aug 21, 2017, 10:04:50 PM
Scaeva can be used as well, but it is very slow so I would highl recommend to use rigwald's as offhand and the tree would change a bit for Vaal Pact.

One of the biggest advantages over ele conv is that u dont need any elemental prefixes on your gear to reach top end dps, whcih makes it overall way cheaper and easier to craft.
Using the Slayer Ascendant enables you to use Damage on Full Life in a anative way, since while mapping without the leech on full life effect that gem is not boosting your dps a lot of the time, it also covers the degen of Bloodrage easily

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Aug 22, 2017, 1:18:14 AM
Hey is this good for a one handed sword

+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
154% increased Physical Damage P3
Adds 16 to 33 Physical Damage P?
Adds 28 to 43 Fire Damage P?
26% increased Attack Speed S1
+44% to Cold Resistance S2
crafted26% increased Critical Strike Chance

Is the global crit strike multi needed?
its a 20ex weapon but I can afford it
my second option was

40% increased Accuracy Rating
153% increased Physical Damage P3
Adds 23 to 39 Physical Damage P?
+18 to Strength S7
Adds 10 to 22 Cold Damage P?
20% increased Attack Speed S3
12% increased Poison Duration??
total: 20% increased Attack Speed

at 10ex
400pdps

also how did you skip to the life nodes? there is a huge gap in between whre the build starts and where the life nodes are
Last edited by GrayFoxNinja on Aug 22, 2017, 10:37:47 AM
sorry double post
Last edited by GrayFoxNinja on Aug 22, 2017, 2:35:57 AM
Fantastic build, definitely on my to-do list.
Thoughts on wielding a bloodsuckers and another high dps claw? It gives the same effect of having half life leech instant and half over time.

Also, would you consider dropping ele and chaos conversion and using the Brutality and Maim supports?

Lastly, how about Kintsugi instead of belly, since getting belly atm is impossible in harbinger...
Last edited by Draqone on Aug 22, 2017, 4:46:42 AM
"
Scaeva can be used as well, but it is very slow

I'm looking into the different sword types - Foil, Rapier, etc. - and trying to understand what's the best option. Do we look purely at pDPS?

In the case where you have the same overall pDPS, would you choose the sword with the higher APS or the one with the higher base physical damage?

Also what's the recommended minimum accuracy % target for this build? I noticed that your steel rings all have accuracy on them.

And I'm also curious about the choice of Death's hand vs. 2x rare foils - any particular reason? Seems like the 2x rare foils has higher dps
Last edited by abujoo on Aug 22, 2017, 5:06:13 AM
Hello,

Rerolling to your build from DW sunder, I'm still pretty new to the game and I am looking for a build that can clean all the content since I don't feel that my sunder build will carry me through the endgame.

As far as I understand it, we cannot get your current gear in Harbinger so i'm following your budget build. Have no knowledge of the requierement for Shaper and Uber Atziri, do you think your 3M dps build can actually take them down ?
"
GrayFoxNinja wrote:
Hey is this good for a one handed sword

+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
154% increased Physical Damage P3
Adds 16 to 33 Physical Damage P?
Adds 28 to 43 Fire Damage P?
26% increased Attack Speed S1
+44% to Cold Resistance S2
crafted26% increased Critical Strike Chance

Is the global crit strike multi needed?
its a 20ex weapon but I can afford it
my second option was

40% increased Accuracy Rating
153% increased Physical Damage P3
Adds 23 to 39 Physical Damage P?
+18 to Strength S7
Adds 10 to 22 Cold Damage P?
20% increased Attack Speed S3
12% increased Poison Duration??
total: 20% increased Attack Speed

at 10ex
400pdps

also how did you skip to the life nodes? there is a huge gap in between whre the build starts and where the life nodes are

both swords are very nice, ofc the 20ex is much better because of crit CHANCE, the crit multi is very nice to have and one of the best ways to boost ur dmg, but accuracy is also very important, someone here asked how much accuracy at least is needed, I would aim for at least 90% and go for it over crit multi.
"
Draqone wrote:
Thoughts on wielding a bloodsuckers and another high dps claw? It gives the same effect of having half life leech instant and half over time.

Also, would you consider dropping ele and chaos conversion and using the Brutality and Maim supports?

Lastly, how about Kintsugi instead of belly, since getting belly atm is impossible in harbinger...

high dos claw in offhand is a hell good idea, try it out and let us know :)

Brutality sucks imo, with it you lose Herald of Ash and Hatred, both mandatory for mapping imo.

Kintsugi is an option ofc, Lightning Coil also, when wearing Abyssus I would highly recommend the Coil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info