[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Was a little rougher as a league starter than I had hoped but once I hit 62, things got pretty awesome. Really like the build, keep up the good work!
"
Eviltenchi84 wrote:
Was a little rougher as a league starter than I had hoped but once I hit 62, things got pretty awesome. Really like the build, keep up the good work!

Hey there! Yes it is definitely a little rough the first 61 levels. I got lucky and found a Vaal Blight early into Act 2 so that definitely sped things up a bit for me. Now I'm currently stuck trying to figure out how to craft the sockets again. I have for crafts currently 4 socket, 5 socket and 2 linked sockets (as well as the two color craft) Hopefully we still have 2 and 3 socket crafts.
Getting the right colors on this thing is definitely going to be more of a challenge this time around due to the crafting changes. Using only 4 of the sockets right now until i can chrome spam it.
"
Eviltenchi84 wrote:
Getting the right colors on this thing is definitely going to be more of a challenge this time around due to the crafting changes. Using only 4 of the sockets right now until i can chrome spam it.

More than me, I'm currently at 1g1b2r so maybe I should try chrome spamming
Gonna need a lot of chromes unless you get lucky. I would do like 1G, 1B recipe for 15chromes. This is probably more efficient considering the low chance of getting 5-6 off colors.
Yeah, usually we do 2b/1g1b with a 2 socket and then work our way up to 3 all the way to 6. However I think 2 and 3 socket crafts have been removed from the game. so I went with 4 socket and chrome spam, got 2g1b1r just need 2b now. A bit more costly but until we know for sure where 2 and 3 socket crafts are I suppose it's what we'll have to do.
"
Eviltenchi84 wrote:

I went for Vortex and Cold Snap. Pretty decent levling for me. And not too many points to respecc once you switch from cold to chaos.
Hi I was wondering why you have multiple curse gems in your build if you dont scoop up malediction or whispers of doom?

cheers, I played a different veriant of this 3 seasons ago and I'm excited to build it again.
"
Hi I was wondering why you have multiple curse gems in your build if you dont scoop up malediction or whispers of doom?

I noticed this as well, any reason for not using malediction anymore, Flasher?
At work currently, the reason for multiple curses is because I forgot to edit them out. Currently just running despair as well as doom banner for reduced enemy accuracy. I haven't got all my sockets situated this early in the league to get a good idea of how I want them yet but you can look up my deathwhisperer betrayal character for a glimpse of what I'm doing currently

Edit: the reason I'm not getting malediction anymore is because withering presence is too good to pass up, we aren't a curse support build and we don't pick up enough curse effectiveness to really worry about multiple curses. If you'd rather run multiple curses that's totally up to you, it's mainly a guide not set in stone:p
Last edited by FlasherCatcher on Dec 10, 2018, 5:41:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info