[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Is belt of deciever, or any non Abysus belt still be be BiS?
with leech rate nerf/slayer nerf this is close to unplayable. Barely can survive tier 12 in 3.1, but did all content ez in 3.0. gg ggg. Seems like VP is nobrainer for slayr if you wanna play it.
Last edited by h3llraiserlol on Dec 10, 2017, 6:07:45 AM
"
h3llraiserlol wrote:
with leech rate nerf/slayer nerf this is close to unplayable. Barely can survive tier 12 in 3.1, but did all content ez in 3.0. gg ggg. Seems like VP is nobrainer for slayr if you wanna play it.

So you are saying GGG nerf VP so less people will feel need to pick VP, but then GGG decided to nerf leechs nodes in tree, so the best option is to use VP.

Bravo GGG
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
h3llraiserlol wrote:

So you are saying GGG nerf VP so less people will feel need to pick VP, but then GGG decided to nerf leechs nodes in tree, so the best option is to use VP.

Bravo GGG

Yes, at this point classic slayer is dead ripppy dogshit and must have VP to be at least comparable to pre 3.1
"
h3llraiserlol wrote:

It's pretty obvious, to be honest.

In 3.0 Slayer had 20% (baseline) + 10% (ascendancy) + 8% (hematophagy cluster) leech rate. This was 38% total, with an additional 50% from Arakaali pantheon procs (57% under effect).

Now, in 3.1, Slayer has 20% (baseline) + 6% (hematophagy cluster) + NOTHING if you don't use VP. This is only 26% and it's a brutal 12% leech rate nerf which makes the character extremely vulnerable especially at lower gear levels.

If using VP, the leech rate goes to 52% which is a lot better. Under Arakaali pantheon procs that value skyrockets to 78% which is 21% BETTER when compared to 3.0.

Obviously you lose the life regen which can be very helpful in labyrinth runs / trials / trap gauntlets.
To be fair, I don't think its worst then those facetanking ranger classes with barrage
Hey guys , Merry Christmas !

I have a questions , how'll looks our 6L Cyclone without Ruthless ?

Faster attacks or Damage on Full life gem , which is better ?
Hey there!

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome guide! Have just started mapping with this build - everything has been smooth sailing so far (even with average gear). Am having much fun!
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
Hey guys , Merry Christmas !

I have a questions , how'll looks our 6L Cyclone without Ruthless ?

Faster attacks or Damage on Full life gem , which is better ?

Damage on Full life. BR has a visual defect where it looks like you're not on full life, but at mapping level, with the same gems as in the rest of this build, regen rate is higher than total degen from most sources, resulting in a positive net of full life = Damage on Full life works perfectly :)

Played this in Hamburger league, and loved it so much (and hating my first char in abyss... BF claw bullshit... lvl 90 ...can't even do tier 13 comfortably!) I've just rerolled this again :D ULab farmer FTW!
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Dec 29, 2017, 3:00:27 PM
Quick Question, which Pantheon you're using? Did this build to 67 and was wondering about Pantheon. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info