[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

What about atziri axe? Would be better?
Why dont take iron reflexes?
Whould be carnage heart better?
Thanks!
Last edited by icexxx on Aug 23, 2017, 12:13:45 PM
"
RoickiD wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
there is no way there is a better chest than bronn's when you are looking for dps or belly when you want defense.

nice idea, but sadly not worth it

Belly in this build is pretty much crap. You have already ~ 250 % inc. life from tree and jewels. Normaly, with meta frostblades build, I would've agree that belly is best deffensive obtion but in this specific one it's not. Flat amout of life with that much increases from tree is way more profitable than stacking more of the increased nodes. You have compared 500 life from belly vs 300 life from death's oath whitch have 50 all atributes + 15% attack speed + 2.4 k armour. Many players doesn't understand that without some thousands of armour normal monsters will stun and kill you, with bosses it works weaker but trust me, chimera without 5k armour will 1 shot players with 9k pure hp without even map mods on it.

that is complete bullshit, i have 1400 armour and i have never died to chimera with 6k life

and i don't roll easy mods on guardians

also, i said bronns is a better option which is not even worthy of a discussion because it is so so superior
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
RoickiD wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
there is no way there is a better chest than bronn's when you are looking for dps or belly when you want defense.

nice idea, but sadly not worth it

Belly in this build is pretty much crap. You have already ~ 250 % inc. life from tree and jewels. Normaly, with meta frostblades build, I would've agree that belly is best deffensive obtion but in this specific one it's not. Flat amout of life with that much increases from tree is way more profitable than stacking more of the increased nodes. You have compared 500 life from belly vs 300 life from death's oath whitch have 50 all atributes + 15% attack speed + 2.4 k armour. Many players doesn't understand that without some thousands of armour normal monsters will stun and kill you, with bosses it works weaker but trust me, chimera without 5k armour will 1 shot players with 9k pure hp without even map mods on it.

that is complete bullshit, i have 1400 armour and i have never died to chimera with 6k life

and i don't roll easy mods on guardians

also, i said bronns is a better option which is not even worthy of a discussion because it is so so superior

Show deathless minotaur fight with vuln and We will write about it than
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
I'm enjoying this build from in and out. Tried many builds over the years with the game, but just the simplicity and sheer power is really appealing to me.
I was leveling only with tabula and it was a breeze. Every few levels i bought new 2H weapon and used Alchemy orb or Orb of binding and i was set.
I am yet to take it in to the endgame since maps won't drop for me.

But today i did something big. Over the years this is my second 6L. It took 684 fusings and all of my currency, but i would say it was worth it.

why would i roll vuln on a minotaur? i am also not doing -max/ele weakness on phoenix

press chaos 2-3 times and you are good
Hello boys, I have a question, which I use
is 6L or
is 5L6S
"
icexxx wrote:
Thanks!

Somebody help me with this pls
"
icexxx wrote:
"
icexxx wrote:
Thanks!

Atziri's axe is a good replacemnt if dont use brutality in your setup. If you do starforge is far more superior.

Iron reflexes gives us ~600 armour and normal armour + life node do the same + has life .

Carnage heart is very good option, not better than good rolled marble from my perspective

"
RoickiD wrote:
"
icexxx wrote:
"
icexxx wrote:
Thanks!

Atziri's axe is a good replacemnt if dont use brutality in your setup. If you do starforge is far more superior.

Iron reflexes gives us ~600 armour and normal armour + life node do the same + has life .

Carnage heart is very good option, not better than good rolled marble from my perspective

atziri axe is the better weapon in general, brutality kills off too many good flask and is not worth it sadly (on neither starforge or atziri axe builds)

also carnage heart is a lot better than most rares you will get, your build has high life already and is very tanky, more leech and more dmg are great!
Last edited by Kitaen on Aug 24, 2017, 4:45:18 AM
Maybe you have right. Maybe not, I am only writing opinions from my personal perspective. Post build guide with boss kills yourself and We will check how it realy looks.

Uber atziri video is up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info