[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Do u recommend this build for HC? If not, what changes should be made to make this build HC viable?
"
RoickiD wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:
Just a few questions:

Wich Gear chosse for uber atziri and shaper? any special advice to kill them?

Worth more using vulnerability in essence worm than a rare ring?

Excuse this "noob" question but i aim to kil uber atziri and shaper running your build and i dont want to make something wrong :D

Thanks in advance for this amazing build btw long live to cyclone

I am not using essence worm becouse in those fights that You wrote about it's not required and you lose much life + ressistances + flat phys. You have vulnerability from brew flask. There is such a short period of time when You can actualy attack bosses that if You use it wisely, It can provide bonuses all that time. Atziri is about short burst's / split phase ( go all on with flasks ) / regain flasks with minion that she spawns and repeat till She's dead. I don't have sack set to actualy kill her on video but when I get one, You will see how it looks.

#ENGLISHperfect

Thank you very very much, my english also suck my native language is spanish :)

so great build great tree great gear.

i ll give a shot to this build and post my result ^^

Hit me ingame for a set @RoickiD, want to see your epic dodging skills :P

Running Bronn's for Mapping, since i got a 6l Starforge only Totem get's weaker and i'm not really using it anyways with that speed :)

Was looking for a fun Build that can clear all content and i guess i found it, props to you!

Edit: I recommend getting a "Belt of the Deciever" if you can manage it
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Last edited by TaloLegend on Aug 22, 2017, 3:33:27 PM
"
HalfOfPowa wrote:
Do u recommend this build for HC? If not, what changes should be made to make this build HC viable?

It's as HC viable as it can be, you are immune to map phys reflect, have big life pool + high armour. Don't stay near mobs due to cyclone mana burn. Your resistances can be overcaped for ele weakness BUT it's still cyclone build. There is not so much of those in HC becouse you actualy need to kiss monsters face to face to kill them. If you will be playing safe and don't run no leech or no regen maps it should work ok.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Hi, just started the build, got all gear for end game ready. Loving the build, steam rolling the content.

Can I ask as to which pantheon points you have taken.
"
Hi, just started the build, got all gear for end game ready. Loving the build, steam rolling the content.

Can I ask as to which pantheon points you have taken.

Major god is Soul of the Lunaris, minor is Yugul

Did shaper today for the first time with this build. Have done it a total of 4 times and half of them death less ( the Last run took me 7:50 min). I'm completely new to end game bosses but this build made it easy. Would like to upgrade some more stuff but have no idea what to spend my currency on next, pls help? Thanks for making this build, was getting tired of Ngamahu's Flame cyclone that I had before this one.
"
Nordatheman wrote:
Did shaper today for the first time with this build. Have done it a total of 4 times and half of them death less ( the Last run took me 7:50 min). I'm completely new to end game bosses but this build made it easy. Would like to upgrade some more stuff but have no idea what to spend my currency on next, pls help? Thanks for making this build, was getting tired of Ngamahu's Flame cyclone that I had before this one.

Your gear is already better than mine so It will be change to upgrade anything even more. You're level is a bit low, I am almost 95, whitch is easly obtainable by running some t15 beachhead maps rotations, or payed per slot. Please link your jewels. Mby there I will find some good upgrades :)

"
RoickiD wrote:
"
Nordatheman wrote:

Your gear is already better than mine so It will be change to upgrade anything even more. You're level is a bit low, I am almost 95, whitch is easly obtainable by running some t15 beachhead maps rotations, or payed per slot. Please link your jewels. Mby there I will find some good upgrades :)

This is my jewels:

Thinking about getting "The Retch Rustic Sash", it should be a great boost for single target fights. What do you think about it? (chaos dmg is not elemental so it's going to work)
Made a youtube video to show of what the build can do on shaper. Tried out a new kind of belt (expensive 450-500c) that boosted my dps just a little or a lot, hard to tell without more testing.

Full run and gear will be presented in the video:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWO8EovEbnA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info