[3.0] Scion retch Bladeflurry the most combined dps and survivability u will get in POE #1 dps

Hello Mr Fyndell, I love what you did with this build. Everything about it resonates to me. I am currently playing in HSC and I cant obtain some of the crazy legacy things you have. Outside of that what would be next for me to upgrade? The sword? Amulet? I am doing actually alot of damage but I want to push this to the most I can and I am wondering with your experience did I do something wrong? I put in also additional accuracy in my bf setup cuz i wanted to feel the acuity crit heal more reliably. Same with increased crit. In pob I lost alot of dps but was it worth it in your opinion? Should I go back to more reliable damage like in your 6 link setup?

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/7H36U3Sr

Thanks Lord Fyndell ,
Always love your builds :D
"
Atomonic wrote:
Hello Mr Fyndell, I love what you did with this build. Everything about it resonates to me. I am currently playing in HSC and I cant obtain some of the crazy legacy things you have. Outside of that what would be next for me to upgrade? The sword? Amulet? I am doing actually alot of damage but I want to push this to the most I can and I am wondering with your experience did I do something wrong? I put in also additional accuracy in my bf setup cuz i wanted to feel the acuity crit heal more reliably. Same with increased crit. In pob I lost alot of dps but was it worth it in your opinion? Should I go back to more reliable damage like in your 6 link setup?

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/7H36U3Sr

Thanks Lord Fyndell ,
Always love your builds :D
first of all with those non legacy items i would DEFENTLY play a beserker that means no scion just pure beserker it will give u more dmg + leech by alot and u will see big improvements ,

about gear and gems i rly like all ur items would not change a thing jewls are nice too if u reroll beserker i would choose these 5 flask , taste of haste + wise oak+ diamond flask+sulphur flask+ atziri promise if u die to match can use basalt instead sulphur and lioyn roar instead of wise oak

gems as beserker i would go with Blade flurry , conc effect(boss) inc aoe map , crit strikes , ruthless , melee phys , maim

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Oct 13, 2017, 1:12:14 PM
What would a zerker tree look like for this build? How do you connect to the right side?
Every Class 100
Thanks for all the help Mr. Fyndel.

Will definitely now try a zerker. Appreciate all the help you give. A class player, and really good at the game!.

Two questions, is accuracy support really not worth it? 1k or so accuracy + more from 23% quality. I thought that getting close to 95% would be good. But u think ruthless is that much op cuz of the 3rd hitting doing MORE damage? You probably are right.

And by the looks of the zerk you think we shouldnt be converting at all to elemental so ditch that in total?
Last edited by Atomonic on Oct 16, 2017, 11:45:29 AM
"
Atomonic wrote:
Thanks for all the help Mr. Fyndel.

Will definitely now try a zerker. Appreciate all the help you give. A class player, and really good at the game!.

Two questions, is accuracy support really not worth it? 1k or so accuracy + more from 23% quality. I thought that getting close to 95% would be good. But u think ruthless is that much op cuz of the 3rd hitting doing MORE damage? You probably are right.

And by the looks of the zerk you think we shouldnt be converting at all to elemental so ditch that in total?
accuracy is overrated the highest boss in the game is shaper with lvl 84 +2 cause boss so the accuracy has to be VS 86 enemy not 100 the tooltip shows % accuracy depenting on UR lvl so lets say ur lvl 92 ur accuracy is actualy higher then it shows, ruthless is insane if the 3rd hit procs with ur bf release goodbye boss , and why we focus so much on phys is cause hatred , flask already add elemental
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Oct 16, 2017, 1:18:00 PM
Hey Fyndel, what do you think of using the same build but with a slayer?

thanks.
"
KingKahl wrote:
Hey Fyndel, what do you think of using the same build but with a slayer?

thanks.
bad
Every Class 100
http://poeurl.com/bBh5 Isn't this tree better? Drop 1 life node for Acrobatics if needed.
"
kaevix wrote:
http://poeurl.com/bBh5 Isn't this tree better? Drop 1 life node for Acrobatics if needed.
theres no better or worse put ur gear into pob take the nodes give u the most dmg use my tree as template
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info