[3.0] Elemental Dreamfeather FB Raider (200k+DPS tooltip,180% MS,75%Dodge/Spell Dodge,80k Evasion)

The notable of this cluster of nodes is called "Essence Sap", but you don't need the entire cluster, one "mana leech" node is enough.
This build really works for the league starter. My total invest around 500c, (400c on the 6L Hyri), and did 4 guardians without dying, and fast clear any map under t16. My character is constantly farming the uber lab now. Tried shaper and uber Atziri, both failed at the last stage. I can see it's doable with more practice.
can we go spectral throw on this build or does it not work
Glad to see another guide doing this build. Currently 81 in HC Harbinger league. My tree is slightly different and I may change it to grab the Elemental Overload node above the witch tree.

I honestly like The Perfect Form for armor and the free Arctic Armour is nice. I also use a rare helm to cap resists, still trying to find the right jewelry as I need to replace most of it eventually.

Aura's:
Spoiler
Grace - HoI - AA
(played around with PoI since it synergizes with The Perfect Form, possibly might be viable with a lvl 3/4 enlighten)

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguD6sRLxGBEdUS8RR1Fr8XJhjbGY4hYCLqI_YkiyaVKjgrCiyFLU0uUy9yMHwyATY9N9Q-z0HQQzFHfkp9TZJRR1RHVUtVhVb6V5daGl3yYEFh4mHrYqxjcGOnZU1noGuQbIxvJ3TtdPF313pTeoR6738rgayExYTZh3aMNo19jbmNv49gmmqbJpuNm7Wdqp7Epcumvql5sXyyGbVIvTa95r6nwzPDOsPmyMzPetCt02_TftQj2sHdRt9v45_kaujW62PtP-2D7g7veu-P_W4=?accountName=twapper&characterName=Lopes_Back_Betches
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Sep 6, 2017, 7:03:52 PM
i think you should go avatar of the veil for elemental damage and aliments immunity
Can anyone elaborate more on the choice between Hyrri's chest on QoTf.....?
Nice. I'm playing similar build, but using Spectral Throw as main skill (swap GMP for Slower Projectiles for packs/boss) and added lightning. Skill tree wise I'm pathing to duelist area compared to yours to get extra Frenzy Charges, and scale projectile damage too.

In short, my skill tree/build focus on frenzy charges, life, projectile damage, elemental damage, and evasion.

Mapping/bossing on T15 has no problem, pretty fun, but sometime still need to dodge big hit. Have yet to try Guardians/Shaper but I believe it is doable, once I get a better items for my rare :)

My profile if anyone interested in ST version: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jonojojo/characters

my character's POB: https://pastebin.com/tXs4SbET

Edit: Updated pastebin because previously incorrect bandit
Last edited by jonojojo on Sep 11, 2017, 6:56:33 AM
f
Last edited by WreckedRalphx on Sep 13, 2017, 3:19:29 AM
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Can anyone elaborate more on the choice between Hyrri's chest on QoTf.....?

You have 3 choices:
Queen of the Forest
The Perfect Form
Hyrri's Ire

QoTF gives life and movespeed with a bit of damage since it has good evasion on it (you can reach 3k).
The Perfect Form gives life and free Arctic Armour and some skillpoints, it's the chest if you need more defences than damage.
Hyrri's Ire is the chest who has the most damage on it. You get some extra dodge but you lose life roll compared to others.

I've made a build almost the same back in breach league. I really prefer The Perfect Form for more defences at late game. But every chest can be good, just choose what you prefer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info