0.9.6d Patch Notes

since the las patch i have 200 latency, when i am lucky
i have seen 8k latency, or that is what i suposed because i cant see the first digit, but with the graffic as reference i am quite sure
tested my network and everything is fine, even better than usual
"
ama wrote:
Is hover font smaller than before or camera is zoomed out for about 5-10%? If so, why nothing about that in patch notes?

I believe the font size was tweaked slightly a few patches ago. It wasn't seen as a large enough change to warrant patch notes (sometimes things sneak in if they're hidden in other changes). The camera was zoomed out by 10% earlier this year, which was definitely in the patch notes.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
BTW. I notice massive drop rate nerf of items with +quality, esecially weapons. They drop too much before but now is a little to low i think - i finish three act 1 mops on normal and ZERO quality (even +1 one) weapons drop and maybe 3 armor pieces overall. A LITTLE Too low imho.

Yes, we mentioned this in the patch notes. We want +quality to be special, to increase the value of quality currency items and to decrease how often people have to trek back to town with a bag full of quality items to sell.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
That sounds reasonable. This should make especially weapons quality currency item somewhat veluable.

Ty for answer.
"
Chris wrote:

I believe the font size was tweaked slightly a few patches ago. It wasn't seen as a large enough change to warrant patch notes (sometimes things sneak in if they're hidden in other changes). The camera was zoomed out by 10% earlier this year, which was definitely in the patch notes.

It seems to me yesterday that font in 0.9.6d is smaller than it was in 0.9.6c so i thought that the camera was additionally zoomed out or something .. maybe am in wrong or maybe i took too much dark beer yesterday! :) Cheers Chris! :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Chris wrote:

Yes, we mentioned this in the patch notes. We want +quality to be special, to increase the value of quality currency items and to decrease how often people have to trek back to town with a bag full of quality items to sell.

so far i think you guys adjusted it too far the other way.

when the the vendor system first came out i posted how i loved the fact that checking all the drops for quality and to fullfill other recipes slowed down my pace.

i understand that many may not like exactly how much it slowed THEM down so a change was needed, but its too far i think. i find myself not bothering to mouse over to look for quality since there rarely is any (by design i know) but also if there is it rarely seems to be double digits (i thought that it was to be rare but better quality when it dropped?).

so as a inv/stash/vendor micro manager...i wish this was balanced back the other way just a bit, just to give me an incentive to spend the time to mouse over vs ignore it all again like i seem to be back too.

unless what you want is for us to be farming all the vendors more? right now it just seems easier to farm the vendors for quality on items than to bother mousing over drops on the battle field.

or maybe when i can buy more stash i will be more inclined to pick up the lower quality to sell? guess i could wait to see how that changes my attitude :)
~SotW HC Guild~

Last edited by scorpitron on Feb 18, 2012, 11:34:32 AM
"
scorpitron wrote:
so far i think you guys adjusted it too far the other way.

Ack. It seems to me, its way too hard to get Alchemys now while the mid game from vendor trades, when the drops are decreasing by your overlevelling...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
it is perfectly designed the drops pf all items, just the way it is supposed to be by their names: RARE, after all.

But the item titles are unnecessarly big, it would be much better to read if their size are decreased.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I am sorry if this is the wrong topic but does the beta supports only act 2 or there has been a mistake in my PC, because after I had put the key in the pyramid i was returned in the beginning of Act 1 but on higher difficultu instead of going to act 3?
there is no act 3 in closed beta. Maybe in open beta there will be much more.
Act 3 will come with open beta.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info