0.9.6d Patch Notes

Version 0.9.6d
  • Increased the frequency of rare monsters in Merciless difficulty.
  • Increased the frequency of rare monsters in the Maelstrom of Chaos. Higher Maelstrom areas now have slightly higher numbers of magic and rare monsters.
  • Added support for password-protected leagues.
  • Added performance metric logging to the patching client in order to test various CDNs.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Higher Maelstrom areas now have slightly higher numbers of magic and rare monsters.

What do you mean by higher areas? Continuation of zones?

Yes, the ones that you get to by going deeper - rather than rerolling the first area to get the ledge ;)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
PaxPro wrote:
no drop increase in chaos? T.T

There never was an explicit drop decrease. In 0.9.6 we reduced the number of boss monsters. We've now increased them a little again in a tapered way with emphasis on rares rather than magics (which is equivalent to a drop increase because there are more boss drops occuring).
Yes, a Beta Manifesto update is coming soon.

Soon means whenever I find time to finish it this weekend :)
"
pwner wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Higher Maelstrom areas now have slightly higher numbers of magic and rare monsters

Which is the max lvl of Chaos area atm?

"
Ooga wrote:
since this patch i am getting Client Crash using anything other than local chat..global chat=client crash..party chat=client crash..whisper=client crash..i hav downloaded this patch twice just 2 make sure it wasnt a hickup with the 1st.any suggestions?
oops wrong section..but still need help if any1 can.

Please PM me and we'll sort this out :)
"
ama wrote:
Is hover font smaller than before or camera is zoomed out for about 5-10%? If so, why nothing about that in patch notes?

I believe the font size was tweaked slightly a few patches ago. It wasn't seen as a large enough change to warrant patch notes (sometimes things sneak in if they're hidden in other changes). The camera was zoomed out by 10% earlier this year, which was definitely in the patch notes.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
BTW. I notice massive drop rate nerf of items with +quality, esecially weapons. They drop too much before but now is a little to low i think - i finish three act 1 mops on normal and ZERO quality (even +1 one) weapons drop and maybe 3 armor pieces overall. A LITTLE Too low imho.

Yes, we mentioned this in the patch notes. We want +quality to be special, to increase the value of quality currency items and to decrease how often people have to trek back to town with a bag full of quality items to sell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info