The Harbinger Supporter Packs

"
Sawm wrote:
I love how people state there opinions as if they where every one and it was a fact and not just there opinion, makes them look fucking stupid and ignorant and I am guessing they don't realize it or they would state that they just don't like how the mtx looks instead of bashing it in saying its trash blaming GGG saying its horrible design. keep it up ggg I am reading of tons of people who love the mtx the helmet part is a little odd (opinion ) but that can be fixed by letting us add other thing on it like i dono masks or something like how you can put secondary helm mtx already.

You might want to contact your doctor. I think you're having a seizure, Guy.
That shadowy tiger looks totally awesome! I am so getting this! :D
"
powergreen wrote:
"
Derau wrote:
If you're sweating over $30 or even $60, get a job.

Nice tip for people who can spend ~1k $ to support packs.
But for my country 60$ its big money

Come on. It's all about priorities.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
powergreen wrote:
"
Derau wrote:

Know your priority's. People are paying hundreds of money for auto mods, guns or other prestige items. Smoking cigarettes etc.pp. People have different hobby's and are willing to invest in their fun. I had such a choice too, buying a didgeridoo or the new 480 supporter pack. Choosing the supporter pack would never had me leaveing with a bad consciousness about it.
"
"
powergreen wrote:
"
Derau wrote:

Come on. It's all about priorities.

Big money, no whammies
You can tell by my supporter titles I've been a long time supporter. I love this game, and GGG are fantastic. I've bought the Harbinger supporter pack because the tiger is awesome, and I like the armour skin, other than that damn blue flame on the helmet. The character effect I guess is ok overall, but doesn't go with the armour at all imo other than the flaming coif.

I've been disappointed in everything relating to harbinger overall in the MTX department. The league rewards, other than the eye glow, are absolutely horrid. I find it really hard to believe that the same people that came up with lets say the masters armour sets, and the legacy armour set saw those harbinger league rewards and said yeah, those are cool, lets put those out for our fans.

Surely by now Chris and others that spend time on reddit have seen how disappointed people are, so hopefully it's better next time, but these were duds in my opinion.
.....why did this triple post
Last edited by Dreschau on Aug 18, 2017, 8:18:12 AM
.....why did this triple post
Last edited by Dreschau on Aug 18, 2017, 8:18:24 AM
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
either i misread the discount thing or its not working as it should be .. i thought after 50€ of points i would atleast get the max discount for the first pack but no didn't even reached that

Something definitely seems like it is not quite working right with that part yet. I've bought a silly amount of points since Fall of Oriath came out, but only one points pack shows up for the first new supporter pack, while two show up under the second.

Looking at the information given on the "upgrade from previous transactions" part for the packs, my guess is that the system can't count part of a pack in an upgrade, so let's say you have three 200 points packs, that'd be 60, which is higher than 48, so only two can be counted.

This would have to be confirmed, but I suppose someone with two 200 points pack and one 50 points pack would be able to get $45 discount.

This is messed up though, as that means with packs being 50, 100, 200, that it's simply impossible to get the $24 maximum discount on the first pack (best you can do would be $20), and impossible to get the $48 maximum discount on the second pack (best you can do would be $45).

This is pure guess work though, and an official response would be welcome.

To be noted also that the detection seems a bit foobared in the priorities, as on the Oriath line, being at Legion level with three 200 points packs, it counts the three packs and not the legion pack when computing the upgrade to Eclipse, making the upgrade to Eclipse more expensive than the upgrade to Beast (which counts the three packs and the fact that I'm at Legion). Seems like points packs have precedence over supporter packs when it should be the opposite ;)
Thanks team!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info