The Harbinger Supporter Packs

Dear GGG.

When I saw the video I said: This is HORRIBLE
Later think: well... 50 points for a nice pet, it's a good deal, and I bought it.

After it, i put the set on my witch and, ON A WITCH, this set looks very-very nice.

BUT:
1.- Like other people said before, I expect something more inspired on Oriath army theme.
2.- The character effect, after few minutes, feels you tired to see it.
3.- pet still being awesome
4.- the carpet on the cloak... sorry, but don't match with anyother armour. Neither with it own armour. Maybe a cloack with the same color but moooore dark (i'm colorblind, can't say colors) will help.
5.- After all I said... Thanks for creating new content, thanks for this game and have fun :)
Thanks again GGG, absolutely love this pack. The outfit looks amazing on my RF chieftain , will put on some +character size and strut ma stuff in town. Awesome guys!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Derau wrote:
Hi !
Why can't I buy the 60$ Harbinger supporter pack as an upgrade while i bought the 30$ Oriath suporter pack ?

Same question! I buy Outlaw Pack and planning upgrade to Harbinger, but ... support say i cannot do this, and if i wont awesome tiger pet must pay again 60$. Its very disappointed
But anyway thanks GGG for hard work to 3.0
Last edited by powergreen on Aug 18, 2017, 7:33:16 AM
The lack of a portal is really throwing me from this one I did the Beach map saw that portal and went "holy shit if thats in the supporter pack SOLD". The designs are some of the weakest like the portrait frame and just the overall weak design of the challenge MTX's. I appericate all you do for us even in this seeming slump in quality on THIS regard. The Xpac and League going with a Xpac are amazing.
"
powergreen wrote:
"
Derau wrote:
Hi !
Why can't I buy the 60$ Harbinger supporter pack as an upgrade while i bought the 30$ Oriath suporter pack ?

Same question! I buy Outlaw Pack and planning upgrade to Harbinger, but ... support say i cannot do this, and if i wont awesome tiger pet must pay again 60$. Its very disappointed
But anyway thanks GGG for hard work to 3.0

Oriath and Harbinger are different pack lines, you can't cross-upgrade between them.
"
powergreen wrote:
"
Derau wrote:
Hi !

Think about it. Different pack lines. You can only upgrade within the same supporter theme. If you're sweating over $30 or even $60, get a job.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Everyone who buys this Pack and says it was a fast buy and looks good is a BLIND Fanboy those Pack's are horrible the CharacterFrame is literaly a CopyPast thing the ArmorSet looks like non MTX Item's with some Color and Fire added.

I recently bought a FoO SupporterPack happy about that this Pack isnt worth buying at all 60Dollar for a Tiger no thanks.

GGG was your Designer on LSD or something when he made this and thought it looks good and fit's POE granted non of the SupporterPack Armor's does besides 1 or 2 but this abomination looks more TERRIFYING then Doedre or even Malachai compared to that ArmorSet Kitava is a KiddyCarton. xD hahahahaha

I see you've never been on LSD
"
"
powergreen wrote:
"
Derau wrote:
Hi !

Think about it. Different pack lines. You can only upgrade within the same supporter theme. If you're sweating over $30 or even $60, get a job.

How about don't be an asshole? You don't know their life or situation, and they didn't even say they were sweating the money.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Derau wrote:
If you're sweating over $30 or even $60, get a job.

Nice tip for people who can spend ~1k $ to support packs.
But for my country 60$ its big money
Last edited by powergreen on Aug 18, 2017, 7:46:35 AM
I love how people state there opinions as if they where every one and it was a fact and not just there opinion, makes them look fucking stupid and ignorant and I am guessing they don't realize it or they would state that they just don't like how the mtx looks instead of bashing it in saying its trash blaming GGG saying its horrible design. keep it up ggg I am reading of tons of people who love the mtx the helmet part is a little odd (opinion ) but that can be fixed by letting us add other thing on it like i dono masks or something like how you can put secondary helm mtx already.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Last edited by Sawm on Aug 18, 2017, 7:51:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info