3.0.1 Patch Notes

download 3.0.1 and open game..... NO!! say me that the content.gpk is corrupted and solution is download game again :( What happend GGG???
A new patch is downloading right now.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Yeah, does anyone know what the small patch from today is about? I would normally think something MTX related, but with the bugs introduced in 3.0.1 I am hopeful it's a hotfix.
Guys do you have sounds issues afther 3.1.? or its only me ?
The Holy Bible
Since the last patch, my game client crashes after exiting. Lots of Exception errors that won't go away. I am running Steam version.

Edit: Oops, looks like there's already a thread created about it ... https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963789
Last edited by tkensei on Aug 19, 2017, 12:13:21 AM
"
tkensei wrote:
Since the last patch, my game client crashes after exiting. Lots of Exception errors that won't go away. I am running Steam version.

Edit: Oops, looks like there's already a thread created about it ... https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963789

same, like 20+ errors in the data folders
Well...
Harbingers became more pain in the ass for almost same drop.
Bandits fix didn't come.
Tons exceptions on exiting the game.
Undocumented changes.
trickster bug fix when?
Trading in this game is garbage and needs fixed. How about instead of a crap-tastic league like everyone agrees Harbinger is... Give us a trade league where you fix this horrid trade system.

I have 5 tabs in POE.TRADE open. I do a fresh search and I message (copy+paste) 5 unique players per tab asking for the map I want.

Thats 25 unique players messaged. Of those 25, I get 2, "Sold" messages right away (likely bots). Several AFK/DND messages. And not a SINGLE trade accept/invite.

I walk away from the game, come back 15 min later and repeat. Almost same results again....
IGN: SoulCinder
"
Bhaladas wrote:
Sooo any word on why the bandit fix went *poof*?

Because it didn't do anything; it's still bugged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info