3.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Pirokator wrote:
Hmm i didn't see the bugfix for shaking/flickering when i mouse over items..

Anyone having this issue?!

Yeap, i have it too. It's pretty annoying.

Also they forgot to mention the stealth fix for "From Nightmare into Dream" which is just auto completed if you were stuck at "talk to Zana".
You f..... up the Harbingers GGG... they are even more useless and they are not harder or anything... i seriously get drops like 4 alch shards 4 alt shards and nothing more how the f... is that an improvement??? i knew you would f... up because you are always too f...... careful when you buff stuff because it would be aweful if we had a bit of fun... i so f...... regret i bought a $240 support pack because i got excited that you would fix this league but you didn't you f..... it up even more i wish i could get my money back because i don't want to pay you to support this pile of s... you call a league... fix this s... and let us have some f...... fun for f... sake.

I actually feel bad for using those $240 to suopport you now... it never happened before and i supported GGG with over $2000 but this time it feels like they lied to me to get my money.
Last edited by Drimli on Aug 18, 2017, 6:42:45 AM
"
wlfbck wrote:
"
Pirokator wrote:
Hmm i didn't see the bugfix for shaking/flickering when i mouse over items..

Anyone having this issue?!

Yeap, i have it too. It's pretty annoying.

Also they forgot to mention the stealth fix for "From Nightmare into Dream" which is just auto completed if you were stuck at "talk to Zana".

They fixed *all* broken quests, not just bandits ♥
Leo is still bugged with his quest not showing up in act 8 (part 2 act 3) though.
Harbinger is much worse than before. I am definately not having any fun with these trash mobs. They just drop few silly shards not even worth to pick them up without being able to avoid this annoyance.
What troubles you bring now?
"
Drimli wrote:
You f..... up the Harbingers GGG... they are even more useless and they are not harder or anything... i seriously get drops like 4 alch shards 4 alt shards and nothing more how the f... is that an improvement??? i knew you would f... up because you are always too f...... careful when you buff stuff because it would be aweful if we had a bit of fun... i so f...... regret i bought a $240 support pack because i got excited that you would fix this league but you didn't you f..... it up even more i wish i could get my money back because i don't want to pay you to support this pile of s... you call a league... fix this s... and let us have some f...... fun for f... sake.

Just because you spent 240$ doesn't mean you should be talking crap towards the game devs. Tweaking things takes more than a few tries sometimes. If you don't have the patience, you should not be spending any money on a game period if you're not prepared for disappointment when new things roll out.

On a different note, Thanks for your hard-work GGG.
"
"
Drimli wrote:

Just because you spent 240$ doesn't mean you should be talking crap towards the game devs. Tweaking things takes more than a few tries sometimes. If you don't have the patience, you should not be spending any money on a game period if you're not prepared for disappointment when new things roll out.

LOL i supported with over $2000 and yes i am entitled to crack down on them when they firstly release a league that almost everyone hate like the plague and then when they act like they listen to the community they ruin the league even more... so yes they promised us something and they didn't deliver and they got a lot of people to open their wallets without giving anything fun back... so please stop white knighting when they don't deserve it... obviously i am a huge GGG fanboy usually but this is just an outrage i seriously feel robbed.... but in the end i can only blame me self for trusting them.
Last edited by Drimli on Aug 18, 2017, 6:47:17 AM
"
"
Drimli wrote:

And no it is not hard to tweak... all they need to do was to delete the 2 low end trash shards that they drop end then buff the other shard drops 400% i made a big post about that with more detail in the announcement part of this "fix" patch... but that would have been too much fun that people got a full random orb every 2-3 Harbinger encounter.... so please stop telling people what they should comment or not... it is not like i haven't been trying to be constructive.
Last edited by Drimli on Aug 18, 2017, 6:55:10 AM
wtf i saved all my harbinger orb ...ZERO F****G Beachhead maps WTF GGG ???????
Why am i playing HArbinger league for 2 weeks and i am not able to get into the harbinger content !?!?!?

I dont fucking get it i am so upset ... what is this for a shit ?? 2 weeks no beachead map WTF is wrong

I dont understand ....
i am so angry .,...
a dissapointed player ...

"
huncasblack wrote:
Unplayable, disconect every 20 secs of gameplay after patch. will restart machine. maybe me. hope so at least.

Still not working. Regular content is ok, but as soon as i enter maps disconection returns.

I think that's intended.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
I think I am averaging more harbinger shards overall now, but there are also more instances of 0 harbinger shards than before, which is not a fun feeling. Can't you just guarantee that every harbinger drops at least a single one? They're literally the entire point of the league.

ancient and especially annulment are a LOT more important than adding one tier to one (!) map

my chest had a garbage mod on it and I rolled that away (and that was the only annulment orb I have had in this league, btw)! that was epic! now if you only got more than 1 shard of these two per 3 maps...
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info