[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
"
lorrey wrote:
"
Sagidu wrote:
LL version is not about dmg difference between Skin of the Loyal and Shav's but about getting 30% More Spell damage node on a tree.

When I'm saying that it's almost equal it means including 30% more node. Losing 2 levels on ED is just around this 30%.

One more aura is great, but which one? Grace?

You would lose all your auras (e.g. Arctic Armor, Discipline, Clarity) because you would probably go CI and Blood Magic link wouldn't work. In particular you would have about 1500 less energy shield.

BTW, to Ichigo: I've been playing SSF so far---how far do you think this build can get? I have a 4L and am starting on yellow maps which are hard for me. I can eventually upgrade to 5L, but I think I'll just never find a Shavs, Heretic's, Empower gem, Witchfire, etc. Also most of the good ES gear is legacy and can't be crafted now. I'm planning on eventually giving up on SSF and starting to trade, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

give me some time i'll make POB for [ SSF ]

and u can jsut go normal HC or sc league just for start if u new player u can skip empower and go some high spell wand damge add play with 5 linked [ Void Manipulation > Swift Affliction > Controlled Destruction > Efficacy > Essence Drain ]
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
I found it is a bug from the new update,i try to post the pics,hope you can see them :)
After many weeks I finally got my LL gear together. Only problem is, I can't run two auras. One with life and one with mana. I figure if I change passives I will be able to fit the mana one, but the life one? Definitely not. I only have 121 life unallocated. It's impossible for me to get it done....
"
"
lorrey wrote:
"
Sagidu wrote:
LL version is not about dmg difference between Skin of the Loyal and Shav's but about getting 30% More Spell damage node on a tree.

When I'm saying that it's almost equal it means including 30% more node. Losing 2 levels on ED is just around this 30%.

One more aura is great, but which one? Grace?

You would lose all your auras (e.g. Arctic Armor, Discipline, Clarity) because you would probably go CI and Blood Magic link wouldn't work. In particular you would have about 1500 less energy shield.

BTW, to Ichigo: I've been playing SSF so far---how far do you think this build can get? I have a 4L and am starting on yellow maps which are hard for me. I can eventually upgrade to 5L, but I think I'll just never find a Shavs, Heretic's, Empower gem, Witchfire, etc. Also most of the good ES gear is legacy and can't be crafted now. I'm planning on eventually giving up on SSF and starting to trade, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm currently running CI. Got Discipline + Despair + Enfeeble. If I switch to LL I would reserve not only mana, but life too. How will I lose anything?
Skin of the Loyal now gives me almost same ES comparing with Shav's, but it's a +2 lvl to ED. I'm only curious about effectiveness change after spending some exalts on Shav's. Will it be high enough?

Speaking of SSF, I've personally got shield with 39% spd and 215 ES crafted by myself on ~75 lvl. Also, now I've got 137% SPD wand that also randomly dropped from something.
So my opinion here tat even without expensive or rare uniques (Bated Breath is pretty common, Empower is not so rare too) you can rise your defenses and damage pretty high. I've not tried this on SSF, so it's may be wrong.
And yeah, 5L is much better than 4L.
"
lorrey wrote:

I'm currently running CI. Got Discipline + Despair + Enfeeble. If I switch to LL I would reserve not only mana, but life too. How will I lose anything?
Skin of the Loyal now gives me almost same ES comparing with Shav's, but it's a +2 lvl to ED. I'm only curious about effectiveness change after spending some exalts on Shav's. Will it be high enough?

Speaking of SSF, I've personally got shield with 39% spd and 215 ES crafted by myself on ~75 lvl. Also, now I've got 137% SPD wand that also randomly dropped from something.
So my opinion here tat even without expensive or rare uniques (Bated Breath is pretty common, Empower is not so rare too) you can rise your defenses and damage pretty high. I've not tried this on SSF, so it's may be wrong.
And yeah, 5L is much better than 4L.

If you try to go LL without Shav's, then won't any chaos damage instakill you? I was thinking the only two choices are basically LL+Shav's or CI+anything.

Yeah, I crafted my own 260ES shield for pretty cheap (few alts + regal). I think that's about as good as it gets SSF. However, the build's recommended endgame gear is a 468 ES shield.

"
"

give me some time i'll make POB for [ SSF ]

and u can jsut go normal HC or sc league just for start if u new player u can skip empower and go some high spell wand damge add play with 5 linked [ Void Manipulation > Swift Affliction > Controlled Destruction > Efficacy > Essence Drain ]

Thanks, I took a shot at a lvl 90ish SSF POB, let me know what you think:

https://pastebin.com/BnFVYFN7

This is my first character so please point out any glaring errors. I'm basically working off of your CI tree, except I needed more mana reservation, and I didn't go for the unique jewel slots. It ends up with 90k dps and 7k ES.

For the items I just imported my own character and used her items, so there's probably lots of improvement possible there (especially for the jewelry).
"

If you try to go LL without Shav's, then won't any chaos damage instakill you? I was thinking the only two choices are basically LL+Shav's or CI+anything.

Yeah, I crafted my own 260ES shield for pretty cheap (few alts + regal). I think that's about as good as it gets SSF. However, the build's recommended endgame gear is a 468 ES shield.

Yeah, LL requires Shav's or at least Sonata Lorica to run. Because of it SSF LL is pretty rare. But you still can go with CI and be good.

468 ES shield is legacy, it's only obtainable in standard. In current league it's maximum 390 ES on trade.

But with 215 ES and 111 ES Allelopathy I've still got around 8k ES on lvl 90. Isn't it enough?
thoughts on starting this build as life based in the flashback event and going LL later when i have the currency? if i will even make it in time :p
"
arielrahamim wrote:
thoughts on starting this build as life based in the flashback event and going LL later when i have the currency? if i will even make it in time :p

no don't it hard xD go another build :D
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
"
"
arielrahamim wrote:

no don't it hard xD go another build :D

r u not serious right? i tried ED in 3.1 but i had hard times vs bosses , probably did something wrong and wanna try again...

i'll lvl more classes in the event anyway :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info