[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
"
lampicka95 wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:

Hey I've briefly checked your gems and they look like mine. Maybe you didn't pick up all the mana reserve node on the three? Can't really check it cause I'm on the phone at the moment. Check my character and see if you have anything different. I have like 110 free mama if I remember correctly.

It seems that the difference is Aspect of the Spider on gloves instead of helmet which is odd but that is what POB shows and also I would need to take more mana nodes. Either way, still dont understand that :/

u are useing spider on helm and helm have inc area effcet and this make spider take more mana to use change ur setup

You see? The eye of the expert ;)
"
Tommella wrote:
"
"
Tommella wrote:
ok ty. i suppose it can easily farm simulacrum then xD.

u want farm simulacrum map ez try my other char his op for it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2825514

i just have a witch right now and i really dont want to level another char xD. ed/bane is not that good for simulacrum?

it is good, but very expensive, because of low life. +3-4 chest is big dps boost. Almost 2x.
With the budget bow, are we trying to hit +1 socketed gems AND a high spell damage roll?

Also, if anyone is using this build for this league please chime in and tell me what your season has been like. I'm looking to do a non-necro build so I can run more map mods, achieve faster clears, and not have to worry about keeping my minions alive. Keeping minions alive has been a challenge with this league's nerfs.
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on Apr 14, 2020, 4:43:46 PM
40/40 viable, really nice build, and big thanks to Ichi for guiding me for a whole month :P

Now its time to squeeze it even more, i still have 2 more months to play :P

"This build had its Queen, now it has the King as well" xD
I got a question why we use three curses if we got only 2 max?
yo I'm trying to craft the endgame bow right now (this is my first time crafting something sorry) I've just slammed +1 to level of socketed gems and I'm wondering if there's a way to remove only the "Cannot roll attack modifiers" craft so that I don't need to remove all the crafted mods and won't need to pay 2ex for the "can have up to 3 crafted mods"? thanks
In theory, an orb of annulment could take it out (20% chance), but you'd be risking just wasting it or worse, basically bricking the bow.
I currently have a witch that is Spec'd to Caustic Arrow, CI.

I was wondering if it would be possible to swap over to this build with what I currently have.

I can see that my bow slots in perfectly

Just wondering on the rest.

Looking to hear some insight, and maybe if you've played CA how does it compare to this? I'm a fan of ED and would love to see about it.
I'm running the LL Bane version of this build. The damage is there and I understand how to scale it however I feel extremely squishy. As there's no leech, once I take damage it's very likely I will die. Yes essence drain offers some regen but it's not effective for me as it moves so slowly. Am I doing something wrong/missing something?
Last edited by wilfmeister on Apr 30, 2020, 1:18:35 AM
Hey, nice guide! Can you make your profile unprivate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info