[3.0] 10k+ ES Crit Bladevortex Inquisitor 1.6M+ DPS (Theorycrafting)

"
Redwyne92 wrote:
"cheap"

Cheap on Path on Building
Ign: Staroftheend
"
daiduong wrote:
All your rare items expensive than skyforth.
GG build.

"
Redwyne92 wrote:
"cheap"

Well yeah. I maxed the rare items just to get a grasp of the potential.
That said, there are no required expensive items.
I currently have roughly 15 chaos invested (got lucky and managed to 5L my chest though)

Current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/VQFw5CGF

6.2k ES
1584 ES Regen
1722 ES Leech
286k DPS on a 5-Link

So far I'm clearing T13 maps with zero problems, at lvl 76. That's with gear that I've managed to scrape together on a low budget, in two days.

The build IS cheap, but every build is expensive if you are going to min max.
I even said so in the original post..

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Aug 19, 2017, 8:57:21 AM
My input is this: don't take instruments of virtue over inevitable judgement if you want this build to be shaper worthy. you're losing about 15% of your dps. Other than that the build looks great. Was thinking of rolling something like this to farm shaper with once I hoard enough currency!
"
jonathan3344 wrote:
My input is this: don't take instruments of virtue over inevitable judgement if you want this build to be shaper worthy. you're losing about 15% of your dps. Other than that the build looks great. Was thinking of rolling something like this to farm shaper with once I hoard enough currency!

I totally see the logic behind this, but my original thought was that I wasn't planning on doing much elemental dmg, so Inevitable judgement wouldnt give me much. But I think you may be right.
I should probably do some changes to the tree to allow for more ele dmg aswell, aswell as look for other item setups.

Edit:

With some changes to the tree, and one more required unique, I came up with this.

Hrimburn for 50% Phys to Cold conversion
Physical to Lightning support for 50% Lightning conversion.

Current gem setup:
Blade Vortex - Spell echo - Phys to lightning - Added fire - Controlled destruction - Conc effect / Inc critical damage

830K DPS
7.5K ES
1700 ES Regen (I think this is before Beast fur shawl. It does not appear in the sources of regen in PoB or tooltip.)
2000 ES Leech
Also, this is all with my current gear, but assuming a lvl 98 skill tree and 6L. I would lose a lot of ES from using Hrimburn. -850ES -200 Reg -230 Leech :(
Also, my dagger is pure shit, so there's a LOT of room for improvement dps-wise.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/2dtAD3bc

(I'm considering Crackling Speed instead of Fire/Frost/Ligthning Walker, but currently I feel that the resists they add would allow for more leniency on what items to get.)

Thoughts on this?

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Aug 22, 2017, 11:26:34 AM
Is this Uber Lab viable?
Last edited by rotan on Aug 24, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
"
Is this Uber Lab viable?

I played a beast fur shawl character in legacy, with nearly the same es level, but less damage, was probably the easiest uber lab runs I've done, with around 2k es regen, most of the traps you don't even notice, and with that much damage, you tear through izaro very fast, and can just dodge and wait for the mechanics to finish rising.
"
rotan wrote:
Is this Uber Lab viable?

Yes. Argus can be scary when he enrages, but everything else is facetank.
And as mentioned before, traps are a joke. You run straight through them.

Edit:
I haven't played the build in a few days, but here are the current stats.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Aug 25, 2017, 1:50:38 PM
I have played this build until 80 and got all of the best gear possible in my eyes - spent a lot.

Here are my thoughts:

Pretty tanky, but not the best tank. The DPS is great but the mana is a HUGE issue. I have to spam my mana pot like a madman just to keep up my dps. I find the movement speed to slow with 30% movement from boots, for party play I simply can't keep up with faster movement builds.

It was fun to try but I'm finding the flaws too much for my preference.
Last edited by rotan on Aug 26, 2017, 10:45:49 PM
"
rotan wrote:
I have played this build until 80 and got all of the best gear possible in my eyes - spent a lot.

Here are my thoughts:

Pretty tanky, but not the best tank. The DPS is great but the mana is a HUGE issue. I have to spam my mana pot like a madman just to keep up my dps. I find the movement speed to slow with 30% movement from boots, for party play I simply can't keep up with faster movement builds.

It was fun to try but I'm finding the flaws too much for my preference.

I found the clearspeed to be great when going solo but as you said, when playing with friends it's really hard to keep up with some of the other strong builds. I'd say the build works well for uber-farming, but it's not a good endgame build for Shaper and the likes. Currently trying out a new concept which is rather trolly.

95% Melee evasion
95% Projectile evasion
75% Dodge (with quarts flask)
75% Spell dodge
65% Block (with rumi)
65% Spell block
Roughly 60% phys damage reduction with arctic armour included. (with basalt flask)

I estimate I will have around 5k Hp when I reach 90+, but the HP is definitely something that I need to put a lot of effort in.

Playing raider with Ahn's heritage and 2x fragility jewels. That means' 24/7 phasing and onslaught.
5x reckless defense jewels to achieve 65% block (along with some nodes in the tree ofc). Depending on how the build develops, I may skip the block part altogether, and use those jewel slots (or points) on hp+damage instead. We'll see.

It's actually rather tanky at the moment, even though I'm nowhere near the intended stats, and only at 3.5k hp, and I only got like 20% block atm.
The movement speed is incredible, but the DPS is lacking at the moment.
I hope to get around 200k dps with blade flurry, but currently it's at roughly 50k (I'm level 70 though, so there's still a lot of room for improvement), and that's with a 350EDPS dagger and a 5L blade flurry.
I haven't gotten any damage nodes from the tree yet though.

It's a fun project, but I'm starting to doubt whether or not I'll be able to get the DPS high enough for something like Shaper.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Aug 31, 2017, 9:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info