Corrupted Energy + Chaos Degen = Death

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
I have fixed this locally for deployment in a future patch. Thanks for the help in tracking it down.

Was the fix implemented or not? There isn't anything said about it in the latest patch.
"
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
I have fixed this locally for deployment in a future patch. Thanks for the help in tracking it down.

Was the fix implemented or not? There isn't anything said about it in the latest patch.

If it isn't in the patch noted then it isn't fixed.....
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Still no fix for this...
I just tested this again this afternoon, I am still able to die to level 20 mobs at level 87. This is a build breaking bug, normally these don't last this long can we please get an ETA on this fix? It's been two weeks now.
Last edited by Doctor_Pingas on Aug 29, 2017, 7:01:17 PM
"
Doctor_Pingas wrote:
I just tested this again this afternoon, I am still able to die to level 20 mobs at level 87. This is a build breaking bug, normally these don't last this long can we please get an ETA on this fix? It's been two weeks now.

Plus its fixed in their local environment i dont understand why it was not deployed in one of the last 3 patches.
I did a small GIF to show how easy to test this bug is:

Equip corrupted energy + 5 corrupted items and take a sip from the unique flask Forbidden Taste the result is instantaneous self rip.

Last edited by zzang on Sep 2, 2017, 5:53:58 AM
Any chance this bug will get patched this week?

Edit: Apparantly it did :)

"
Fixed a bug where the Corrupted Energy jewel accidentally multiplied the amount of Chaos Damage over time that didn't bypass Energy Shield by 100, resulting in extreme values of Chaos damage over time.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Last edited by cryptc on Sep 6, 2017, 2:29:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info