D3 2.6.1 PTR patch notes

Well, most legendary items and set items have been buffed for all classes to compete with new Necromancer class.

POE and D3 are obviously heading into different directions in terms of game difficulty, design philosophy, and game mechanics.

Let's have a well-mannered discussion.

1. Would you like to see this kind of big scale buff in POE?
2. If you have been granted to buff one thing in POE, what would you buff?

Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 2:24:52 PM
1. I personally wouldn't want this big scale buff, the game will be too easy.
2. I would love to buff the map bosses' rewards. The reward to risk ratio is too low now. I get more map drops from magic and rare monsters than bosses actually do.
So D3 is continuing to do exactly the kind of exponential power creep that they have always done? Mobs with quadrillions of hit points, toons doing trillions of damage... and ultimately nothing is different? I think the nerfs so many are upset about in PoE are FAR healthier for the game than the heavy handed, hilarious numbers that D3 has inflated into...
U MAD?
We like our game. Don't come here and try to make it D3.
Yes, please buff heavy strike to 30000% more damage.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Yes, please buff heavy strike to 30000% more damage.

Seconded
Honesly it's not really a fair comparison since d3 has essentialy no cap on end game difficulty, so if they choose to buff everything by 100% poeple will still eventually hit a brick. Not the case with PoE so GGG obviously cant do that.
Last edited by golan4840 on Aug 16, 2017, 1:53:19 PM
PoE has a level cap of 100 and monster level cap far lower than this.
D3 has no level cap and running with Level 3000 these day is quite common xD
As a fan of both games, the change is welcoming.

This is more inline with buffing all weaker items/builds & skills to the more powerful ones than straight buff.
Honest question...have any of you even tried to play Diablo 3 in Greater Rifts 90+? That shit is not even remotely easy. Its actually harder than anything in this game...
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Aug 16, 2017, 9:14:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info