[3.0] Bleed Sunder Gladiator [78% Block - Beginner Friendly - Cheap - Uber Lab]

"
Fredrixz wrote:
"

Thanks for the love <3 i'm actually trying some more options for the 4th link in Bringer of Rain, just switched to "Deadly Ailments" and its not looking very effective. I'm not sure if the increased dot damage goes to bleed or sunder, i dont think multistike would be the best, because we already have faster attacks linked. I will try ruthless and melee damage on full life this week and keep you guys updated.

So, i'm pretty bad at this, but if you fill out the "Dirty techniques" wheel and pick up "poison support" over "Deadly ailments" you would also max bleed chance without "Blood in the eyes". Giving 80% chance to poison, and the freedom to either maintain the endurance charge part of "Outmatch and outlast" with warcry or get "Violent Retaliation".

Is this terrible? Figured we might aswell make use of some of the ailment modifiers.

Edit: Ofc Brutality would have to go byebye.

hey, sorry but what do u mean when u say pick up "poison support"

you mean the gem or a cluster on tree? ty
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Nah, meant to use the gem poison support instead of the swift affliction gem. Somehow i managed to writhe deadly ailments tho.

You lose a lot of bleeding damage, but according to my flailing in PoB it's a slight dps gain. I might be doing something wrong tho- hehe

"
Fredrixz wrote:
Nah, meant to use the gem poison support instead of the swift affliction gem. Somehow i managed to writhe deadly ailments tho.

You lose a lot of bleeding damage, but according to my flailing in PoB it's a slight dps gain. I might be doing something wrong tho- hehe

I tried what you said with the poison gem and deadly ailments (taking off brutality gem) and the DPS was negligible. Or so it felt like it when playing

What if we used a chaos/phys dmg axe though? Is an axe like that even possible to craft? That would prob make it work right?

Also, just to say I cleared T15 beachhead map solo with a tabula.. lol this build has really good aoe clear and survivability if you keep rumi's up

I did Atziri last night she was cake. I just have to take off multistrike at split phase or it will accidentally hit the fucking reflect mob lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 31, 2017, 1:40:19 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Fredrixz wrote:
"

Thanks for the love <3 i'm actually trying some more options for the 4th link in Bringer of Rain, just switched to "Deadly Ailments" and its not looking very effective. I'm not sure if the increased dot damage goes to bleed or sunder, i dont think multistike would be the best, because we already have faster attacks linked. I will try ruthless and melee damage on full life this week and keep you guys updated.

So, i'm pretty bad at this, but if you fill out the "Dirty techniques" wheel and pick up "poison support" over "Deadly ailments" you would also max bleed chance without "Blood in the eyes". Giving 80% chance to poison, and the freedom to either maintain the endurance charge part of "Outmatch and outlast" with warcry or get "Violent Retaliation".

Is this terrible? Figured we might aswell make use of some of the ailment modifiers.

Edit: Ofc Brutality would have to go byebye.

hey, sorry but what do u mean when u say pick up "poison support"

you mean the gem or a cluster on tree? ty

The gem, if we take it we lose big amount of dps and need to rework tree to get higher than 20-30% poison on hit.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Fredrixz wrote:

I tried what you said with the poison gem and deadly ailments (taking off brutality gem) and the DPS was negligible. Or so it felt like it when playing

What if we used a chaos/phys dmg axe though? Is an axe like that even possible to craft? That would prob make it work right?

Also, just to say I cleared T15 beachhead map solo with a tabula.. lol this build has really good aoe clear and survivability if you keep rumi's up

I did Atziri last night she was cake. I just have to take off multistrike at split phase or it will accidentally hit the fucking reflect mob lol

Did 4 guardians too. Pretty smooth, almost face tanked minotaur. Gave a try at shaper, was my 1st time in there so it was quite hard, but we can do it.

Right now im trying to get my perfect axe : % phys, flat phys, atk speed, damage with bleeding and craft %damage over time with Leo.
I face tanked Minotaur and Hydra by swapping out swift affliction with multistrike and used onyx carnage amulet to increase my life leech. It took me forever but I mean, a clear is a clear lol.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would this build work with Soul taker and lioneye's remorse?
"
Trynebrekkern wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would this build work with Soul taker and lioneye's remorse?

Yeah this build works with almost anything, would be a big dps drop with lioneyes and soultaker.
Can I ask if we got Versatile Combatant, do we still need The Great Old One? I am thinking if it could be changed to Aegis Aurora instead.
Any updates for 3.1? maybe now that VP is in the duelist area, albeit a bit nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info