[3.0] Bleed Sunder Gladiator [78% Block - Beginner Friendly - Cheap - Uber Lab]

"
zankioh wrote:
Got any videos by chance? How do you think this would be on HC?

working on videos, but right now, im at hotel and i cant play in high end contents, will update asap. For HC it is surely viable, just drop some damage node for life and change the shield.
"

Right now i'm doint Corrupted T15 and it's going easy, Normal Atziri and Uber Lake is cake too, will keep you update on higher content. For mana, just using one Node near Iron Reflexes is enough, but map mods like no leech/no regen, you will have to use your mana efficiently. Or you could just use the unique axe Soul Taker.

Thank you very much for your response! Very excited to play this.
With 4300 health, do you find that when you occasionally don't block you get 1 shot?
hi there man, in this video you using 2 swords, why you using axe and shield in this guide?

can you exmplain me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvxI9Rsleyg&feature=youtu.be

as fast as possible pls, cuz i am waiting to start the passive tree ^^
Lioneye's Remorse for HC?
I think outmach and outclass is better than blood in the eyes, you can take the gloves Haemophilia for 100% bleed.

And i think Dirty technique is a bad choice, i prefer to take Strong arm.

I took blood rage in my build and the warcry in socket ring.

I don't like combat stamina, i took Sanctity (more intel and dexte). And i didn't take Tireless cause i don't need it.

Ruthless is better than swift afliction.

Do you think CWDT isn't good with immortal + molten shell ?

I didn't take Tireless, i don't need it.

"
SebiDomu wrote:
I think outmach and outclass is better than blood in the eyes, you can take the gloves Haemophilia for 100% bleed.

And i think Dirty technique is a bad choice, i prefer to take Strong arm.

I took blood rage in my build and the warcry in socket ring.

I don't like combat stamina, i took Sanctity (more intel and dexte). And i didn't take Tireless cause i don't need it.

Ruthless is better than swift afliction.

Do you think CWDT isn't good with immortal + molten shell ?

I didn't take Tireless, i don't need it.

no offense, the fact you have to ask if cwdt with IC and MS is good, shows you don't really know what you're talking about, alot of builds use this combo, nonetheless there are some things I also question in this build, since i just started building something similar, but that is not one of them.
Last edited by ruth1ess on Aug 24, 2017, 4:40:29 PM
Awesome guide! I've been tinkering with a similar build myself.

I had a question about your opinion though. Once you get a good chest piece, socketing quality gems there would free up the helm slot if you remove Bringer of Rain. If you do, I imagine you could take a different DPS helm (or take something else somewhere else and get a defensive helm). Is there a preferred helm if you have a solid chest and you are not going Bringer of Rain?
"
trisscar1212 wrote:
Awesome guide! I've been tinkering with a similar build myself.

I had a question about your opinion though. Once you get a good chest piece, socketing quality gems there would free up the helm slot if you remove Bringer of Rain. If you do, I imagine you could take a different DPS helm (or take something else somewhere else and get a defensive helm). Is there a preferred helm if you have a solid chest and you are not going Bringer of Rain?

Fuck it, we're gladiator, we need Bringer of Rain ahahah. But yeah, you could just take a rare helmet full life+resistances. Would make you tankier, but i really wanted to use Bringer of Rain in my build.
"
KrisdenOp wrote:
hi there man, in this video you using 2 swords, why you using axe and shield in this guide?

can you exmplain me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvxI9Rsleyg&feature=youtu.be

as fast as possible pls, cuz i am waiting to start the passive tree ^^

That's Blade Flurry skill. I'm using sunder :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info