[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Gentlemen, thoughts on trying Soul Mantle in the build? There are of course some inevitable cons, such as:
a) losing 1500-1600 HP (~5300 is still managable, but it hurts survivability obviously)
b) losing ~1000 armour (does not matter that much since we can't tank big hits anyway with 7-8k)
c) being unable to use the Mantle to full extent (spell damage does not work, lvl 20 spell totem support does not work, unless you make another skill apart from Warchief the main one, but then it's not the same build anymore)
d) ES does nothing for the build
e) lvl20 curses could hurt, but getting a flask is not that big of a deal

On the contrary, we gain:
a) another 6-link to utilize (I tried CWDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains - Vortex, but it's not really the best option)
b) a nice DPS boost of ~ +120 000 phys damage with all the buffs

Again, pretty obvious that it's not setup for lab or mapping, but rather for Uber Elder to slam the tentacle god even harder.
"
Vagstor wrote:
Gentlemen, thoughts on trying Soul Mantle in the build? There are of course some inevitable cons, such as:
a) losing 1500-1600 HP (~5300 is still managable, but it hurts survivability obviously)
b) losing ~1000 armour (does not matter that much since we can't tank big hits anyway with 7-8k)
c) being unable to use the Mantle to full extent (spell damage does not work, lvl 20 spell totem support does not work, unless you make another skill apart from Warchief the main one, but then it's not the same build anymore)
d) ES does nothing for the build
e) lvl20 curses could hurt, but getting a flask is not that big of a deal

On the contrary, we gain:
a) another 6-link to utilize (I tried CWDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains - Vortex, but it's not really the best option)
b) a nice DPS boost of ~ +120 000 phys damage with all the buffs

Again, pretty obvious that it's not setup for lab or mapping, but rather for Uber Elder to slam the tentacle god even harder.

I feel like at that point you're better served going a completely different build. The survivability is the point of the lab farmer to begin with. If you have a 6-link Soul Mantle and want to do Uber Elder, just make a Hierophant.
Last edited by FreeMarley on Jun 18, 2018, 9:11:49 AM
I have a question I'm new to the game so please correct me if I'm wrong. But why do we take Resolute Technique? because Worthy Foe almost has the same thing. and for my Chest I'm using a Belly of the Beast 5 link for Life, Life recorvery and Armour so I still can use curses.

"
Koscigrob wrote:
Uber Atziri done ;)

Thats my first disfavor drop ever and in prevorious post was the first starforge drop ;D
I died two times from clones somehow. The next and last challenge is uber elder.

Congrats! I'm hoping to take on Uber Atziri as well with this build and am upgrading now to make that happen. Currious how closely you followed the build or if you made any changes for boss killing (sent pm).
I listed my gear on page 80. Only change was amulet. Ask if you have more questions ;)
"
DutchGamer84 wrote:
I have a question I'm new to the game so please correct me if I'm wrong. But why do we take Resolute Technique? because Worthy Foe almost has the same thing. and for my Chest I'm using a Belly of the Beast 5 link for Life, Life recorvery and Armour so I still can use curses.

You do not take Resolute Technique. We used to do that before the 3.2 patch went live. Not anymore.

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just love this:

thanks Lifting!
when both totems are active 58K pdps going farm uber lab is just to easy
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on May 10, 2018, 6:53:15 AM
"

You do not take Resolute Technique. We used to do that before the 3.2 patch went live. Not anymore.

Wait - what? I obviously missed this - is that in the OP anywhere?

I'm still running RT to this day. :(

EDIT: Good Lord, it's in the first post, right under "What's new with 3.2?"

I need to learn to English better. :(
Last edited by Baloosh on May 10, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
I actually went for scion in hardcore flashback league with it, did go for MoM (so hierophant sub-node isnt THAT wasted) and its going really well. Your totems still taunt (they dont taunt always though) and give you fortify, you have to take RT and some mana nodes, your life will probably only be arround 5k life but its alright since you have 38% MoM effect. i currently have 4,5k life and 2,5k mana (so basically ~40% of 4,5k = ~ 1,8k is the maximum mana i want if beeing efficieent but i am not efficient so yea i suck at this game, but i have 6,3k EHP which is more than enough for regular maping and eventually transforming into uber lab)
My current gear that im verry glad at almost the end of bestiary i started verry late this league.

Current Gear

Offence Image Screenshot

Defence Image Screenshot

👌 Reccomended for newbie players, verry easy to play!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on May 16, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info