[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hey Lifting, I played this build in Abyss and had blast. Next league I'm grouping with an aurabot and was just wondering if you could drop brutality + BM and run heralds or something so you can get the benefit of Hatred/Anger/Wrath? Maybe even a Vulnerability/Blasphemy? Can I still reliably farm lab solo and do decent single target in the group? Thanks!
Any suggest about gear upgrades? I'm playing Ulab and T6/8 maps easly...TY
Easiest shaper of my life ;)

Gear:

7,5k life
@Viperface
The Trials are shared on the /global 820 channel

PS, which abyss jewels should i use?

PS, which GGGGG itemes are also good for this build?
Last edited by iDT on Apr 13, 2018, 1:28:19 PM
"
Koscigrob wrote:
Easiest shaper of my life ;)

Gear:

7,5k life

I like your use of the Daresso Ammy, did you find anything lacking when switching to this?

We do stay at 100% health most of the time I have been noticing, so this might be a great Dps boost for those times.

On another note. I did finally get all of my Trials done, and this is the first time I have ever completed the Uber Lab so easy. Not sure at this point in the league it's worth farming so will try my luck with Atxiri and maybe even the Shapers.

I noticed that the Mapping has changed, When did the method of getting shaped maps change? Now we are supposed to find memory fragments? Anyone find any? I have found 0. Are they only on certain maps?
What do they even look like? I have not seen any.
Last edited by Viperface on Apr 13, 2018, 5:58:23 PM
go on global 820 free trials on there all the time
Does anyone tried Red Elder and Uber Elder with this build?
Hey guys, been trying this build and feels pretty good.
What gems should we prioritize upping the quality first for this build? Tried to search in this thread but found nothing.
i tried 2 man red elder was pretty ez with this build dont worry
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Does anyone tried Red Elder and Uber Elder with this build?

I did Red Elder pretty easy, not sure how to do uber elder, have to look it up - want to do uber atziri too but haven't tried yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info