[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Gonna give this build a shot as league starter today ;)
But i'm wondering why its better to go Worthy Foe first then Fortidude? Is taunt so much better than perm. fortify?
Thanks for explanation :)
Hey guys,

im thinking about going for this in 3.2 aswell.

I played recently a Uber lab farmer similiar to this guide in standard with facebreakers and went for Beserker as Ascendancy Class. It was like a glass canoc, but with flasks i got 330k per totem (got 3 totems with Tukohamas). My question is, if not another ascendancy class would be fitting better since the damage outpuit with champion seems a bit low.

Or am i wrong?
Now i have another doubt regarding the Conqueror notable.
"Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets": does this mean that if the taunt is applied by totems, the extra damage reduction won't be applied?

"
Enzymaticc wrote:

This is an uber lab farming build, not a build for bossing / mapping (if you read the title). Totem survivability isn't an issue because if a totem is dying to izaro its dying whether you're playing chieftain or champion either way.. So the extra totem durability as chieftain gives you really nothing. If you know how to properly do uber lab and have a good amount of experience in it, you know how to dodge izaro abilities and should not be taking much of any damage while totems tank for you, so the leech from Chieftain should be irrelevant; especially since most deaths to izaro are typically fast 1-2 shots where a bit of extra leech will not do much of anything to prevent it. Lastly, champion after the changes is far more OP/broken than chieftain is.

Chieftain for warchief totems would be better suited to mapping.

Im not denying the fact that this build has the major priority to farm uberlab, where no problem comes.
But this build has the potential to do the endgame content, even if not as fast as other builds. And that is proven by the fact that Lifting say that Starforge will be required for that content.
What i was sayin' is just the fact that the endgame content has the things that the Champion suffer most: those battles are usually long and Champion relies only on life flask to recover hp, and the totems are going to die istantly against a random dot placed (shaper's vortex for example), since they have low defence/life/resistances. The same thing could be said for some map bosses.
I think it is still doable with Champion, but won't be easy at all.

Anyway i do think that Champion is great, and in fact im gonna play it, though so many things remains unclear regarding the changes done in combination with totem builds.
Last edited by Serge91 on Mar 2, 2018, 1:35:18 PM
"
Serge91 wrote:
"Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets": does this mean that if the taunt is applied by totems, the extra damage reduction won't be applied?

Here's some Champion testing for you. Bottom of page two for Conqueror stuff.
"
ludise wrote:
"
Serge91 wrote:

Here's some Champion testing for you. Bottom of page two for Conqueror stuff.

I see, that's great. Thanks mate.

Though it seems that the 6% damage reduction and the 2% life regen won't work with totems.
Anyway, it's fucking great.
Level 44 so far, transited into ancestral bond before kitava and its pretty easy so far.

I'm about to run normal/cruel labyrinth soon and i want to ask what you think about going fortitude or worthy foe first?
The leveling priority of Ascendancy points has changed to Conqueror --> Worthy Foe --> Unstoppable Hero --> Fortitude.
Why shall we take Razors Edge/Blade Master AND Executioner/Wrecking Ball? At least, thats what his final leveling skill tree says.
in the threshold section you say for arakali act 7 you should have the fortify ascendancy but at that point wont have it, if you follow his ascendancy priority, am i missing something?
Thanks so much Lifting for the effort put into the PoB build! Really appreciate the inbuilt leveling tree's & leveling skills!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info