[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hi guys,

What's about boots enchant - version with Starforge. Is it better to get Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently or 10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently?

Seems like with that 2nd enchant and Starfotge we will get 20% more dps for any longer then few seconds fights. Is it right?
"
Lajf wrote:
Hi guys,

What's about boots enchant - version with Starforge. Is it better to get Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently or 10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently?

Seems like with that 2nd enchant and Starfotge we will get 20% more dps for any longer then few seconds fights. Is it right?

Shock + 2 or 2 shock jewels is a huge dps boost vs non boss enemies. Due to the high life pool you won't be able to shock bosses.. I feel like thats is a must have to use the swords full potential but If you just asking for a lab farmer than go for life regen
"
Aut0pr0fit wrote:

Shock + 2 or 2 shock jewels is a huge dps boost vs non boss enemies. Due to the high life pool you won't be able to shock bosses.. I feel like thats is a must have to use the swords full potential but If you just asking for a lab farmer than go for life regen

Thanks for that information, forgot that target's maximum HP matters in that case.

With my current gear

I feel i dont need more dps on non-bosses, so I'll just spam lab and if I get enchant with shock 1st I'll test it; if I get+2% regen I think I'll just keep it.

Got 5k life, 44.8k dps per totm in ho and all capped res with this setup, do you think it's enough to start uber lab farming?
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 27, 2017, 2:46:55 PM
"
Millennium wrote:

Got 5k life, 44.8k dps per totm in ho and all capped res with this setup, do you think it's enough to start uber lab farming?

IMHO it's very fine to go solo farm. For boosting multimple peoples you need some more dps to do it smoothly but for solo it's OK. I've started solo lab far at about 5.5k HP and 33k dps but didn't got Belly so was propably less tanky then you are atm.
"
Lajf wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

IMHO it's very fine to go solo farm. For boosting multimple peoples you need some more dps to do it smoothly but for solo it's OK. I've started solo lab far at about 5.5k HP and 33k dps but didn't got Belly so was propably less tanky then you are atm.

Solo seems smooth atm indeed. After so many VP builds, just tanking the traps feels great.

Got one more question though, does the build really need "Worthy Foe" passive? Even if you taunt enemies with enduring cry, doesn't your AW attacks cancel it in one second or something, since they have 25% taunt as well?

Wouldn't FTS,LTF help out with damage more consistently, for example?

edit: one last thing, what helmets are the most sought after at the moment? Can you go wrong with rat's nest?
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 27, 2017, 3:37:31 PM
Which should I go off, the video or this forum post?

Damage setup:

- Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect (5-link) & Ruthless (6-link)

but your video & your current gear show you removing Maim and using faster attacks?
Just trying to figure out why there is a difference in your video compared to this forum guide and which one I should be going off of.
Lifting I just want to thank you. This build got me my first ever successful solo lab run (I suck at this game) but it also got me 4 keys which got me a Lycosidae and Primordial might which I sold for 2 ex 110 C.
Build is nice!But belt Perseverance dont give Onslaught.mb is some bug or some...any 1 know mb?
"
amin0zr wrote:
Build is nice!But belt Perseverance dont give Onslaught.mb is some bug or some...any 1 know mb?

it works.. just check your movement speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info