[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

I really like cyclone to apply curses for mapping.. does innervate work with it? I want to apply shock to get the huge damage buff. I can't tell if enemies get shocked though
Can I Go 6L kondo's with Kaom's heart untill i get more currency for starforge
Is it possible to use that new 6l sword that drops from hillock for leveling purposes?
when you're too lazy to do multiple builds and put all currency into this build...

Spoiler

and for single target:
+

Last edited by Aut0pr0fit on Dec 23, 2017, 10:18:41 PM
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
"
storm_masters wrote:
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >

Shaped/elder items can never drop in lab, right?
"
Aut0pr0fit wrote:

I really like cyclone to apply curses for mapping.. does innervate work with it? I want to apply shock to get the huge damage buff. I can't tell if enemies get shocked though

I wasnt able trigger both vulnerability and enfeeble, all three including curse on hit are at the same lvl. I would only see enfeeble when I cyclone... links are almost identical to your, expect I have faster attack on it. Are you able to trigger the procs for both vul and enfeeble?
Got nothing but a non linked belly atm, is it possible to do the build from scratch just by leveling and make do with lab gains?
"
Barbie4life wrote:

I wasnt able trigger both vulnerability and enfeeble, all three including curse on hit are at the same lvl. I would only see enfeeble when I cyclone... links are almost identical to your, expect I have faster attack on it. Are you able to trigger the procs for both vul and enfeeble?

You need the +1 curse corruption on your amu to apply 2 curses
.. I replace enfeeble with inc AoE when using another amu

Paid 100c + 62c for both rings - hope i didnt get overcharged!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info