[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Khavali wrote:
We survived the patch notes! Abyss Uber Lab here we come!

Sort of. Witchfire brew not giving vulnerability is a huge issue.
"

Not really. If you are using it just to farm lab. If you are going higher in the content i can agree.

Witchfire is just QOL. Not needed at all in the lab.
"
Cryton1000 wrote:
"

Not really. If you are using it just to farm lab. If you are going higher in the content i can agree.

I was looking to use this build for higher content. Hate running lab.
"
jconaspree wrote:
I was looking to use this build for higher content. Hate running lab.

1. Gruthkul's is not needed, for Uber Lab, nor end-game content.

2. You do realize this variant of build is made for lab farming? If you want to do WC totems for end-game then there are plenty of other work-arounds for Witchfire.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Cryton1000 wrote:
"

+1 to this. Witchfire was a great addition, and adds a little bit more, but it's 100% not necessary for lab running, and even in higher content you can ditch the Gruthkul's Pelt and find another way to get your vulnerability on enemies.
Highly considering running this as a starter and pushing on to end game. Mapping doesn't look the fastest but should be doable. Anyone else?
Hi there !
Wondering , wouldn't buying Justicar for 6-link Astral plate be the best as a league starter , coming from someone unlucky ?
That way , without grukthul and witchfire's nerf , I could cast vulnerability manually on bosses.
"
sonicReducer wrote:
Highly considering running this as a starter and pushing on to end game. Mapping doesn't look the fastest but should be doable. Anyone else?

ran this beast of a build in harbi for end game grind + enchant farming, and mapping is absolutely terrible. yes, safe, but very slow, needs to stay around totems, can't fire and forget ecc.

you'd be better served by rolling a cheap ass wander who destroys everything with a kinetic blast (and eventually relog into the champ for the boss if its too hard) and use this just to stay in lab all day.
I'd agree with this being primarily a lab farmer, as intended - but mapping with it is far from terrible. It's certainly not going to compare with KB, GC mines, [insert other clearspeed builds here] but I had no problem doing any maps or guardians with it at all.

I wouldn't discourage anyone trying to use this build as their all-in-one; I'll be doing just that with it in Abyss.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Farshaw wrote:
Hi there !
Wondering , wouldn't buying Justicar for 6-link Astral plate be the best as a league starter , coming from someone unlucky ?
That way , without grukthul and witchfire's nerf , I could cast vulnerability manually on bosses.

That's essentially my plan - Justicar to run WC on a 6L, and then Cyclone + CoH + Vuln + Inc. AoE in the weapon to get it all started for farming early.
Last edited by Khavali on Dec 7, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info