[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

What gems to insert in 5link body or even 6link body?
Thanks for an awesome build! I'm level 82 atm and this is my gear so far, what do you think? What should i do next? Any advice will be appreciated. And what do you think i should use, the rare amu or Bloodgrip?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Oct 8, 2017, 10:39:26 AM
I'm using tree-step assault boots and then queen of the forest chest. You can run through mobs in uber-lab like they are nothing. A ton of evasion and speed

Level 92, 5500hp, 50.5k damage,78% speed modifier 17k evasion(54%chance to evade) (all unbuffed with fortify)

I don't bother to use witchfire brew or lions roar flask, my damage is already overkill

I just haven't tried shapers or guardians, I have no need for them.
Last edited by xxxonslaughtxxx on Oct 10, 2017, 9:57:53 AM
Yo Lifting thanks man excellent build! Almost completed the Atlas (Except Shaper(will try soon) and 2 unique maps) Corrupted Guardians were ok (deathless 3/4) I died to Uber Atziri though but I am cool with that. Lab is a piece of cake ofc, run 150+ so far! THanks again! Gr8 lab farmer and end-game boss killer! Cheers!
Does champion outclass chieftain allot? I used to play chieftain but never tried champion
Hi me again ^^, i would like to play this build again for the next league but any idea of viable totem build which work with champion? im not a good theory crafter but flame totem or darkpact .. etc?

thx
Anyone knows if this class is much stronger then chieftain? :)
Is kondons better then Doomsower? is it just the leech?
Kondon give higher %physical damage and totem dont leech for you
Easy days on first Argus/Uber Izaro (Buffed) kill @ Lvl 75

No Perseverance Belt
No Gruthkul's Pelt (Used a cheap 5-Link rare chest)
No Brightbeak
No Prismatic Eclipse
No fancy flasks (Used basic staunching etc.)

I didn't even have Razor's Edge passive from the Sword Damage tree.

Res: Maxed
Life: 4055
Each totem damage: 36,418 w/Enduring Cry

And obviously I didn't have full ascendancy.

Fast leaps and life regen made it super easy!

Uber Lab notes:

Standard layout w/ Gold door
Idols
Essences
Saws

Anyway, this is a great build if you want to get to Uber Lab quickly, safely and on a budget.

Thanks Lifting for the guide man. I researched many 'race to Uber Lab' builds and yours wins.

Cheers everyone!

Last edited by Vonburke on Nov 3, 2017, 6:08:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info