[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"

Kitava, Act 5:
- 1000-1400+ Life
- 35%+ to all elemental resistances

Kitava one shot me from 1700 health with it's pew throw ability. Need to watch out for that.
The unique neck, Bloodgrip, does it work with traps in lab?
This build is so nice for Uber lab runs. Fortify and health regen is just good enough to get through burning floor and other traps as well. And the last fight with Izaro have never lasted for more than 5 seconds lolz. I was just running around and he's already dead. Nice build.
***I bought myself a Kaom, therefore I can use stone golem and cwdt and hatred and have a better pool of HP.
Guys, is there any altenative to Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet?
Prices in Standart are just insane even for 5-link.
The price isn't any better in the league. Unfortunately, the gear in this build is no longer "budget friendly". I'm at level 54 -- just getting to the good part and it looks like my build might end up being hurt by a lack currency...
I play without Gruthkul's, my budget is still too small
my armour has 100+ life and some resis

also rare helmet with resis, life and 50+ Int
have cleared 50+ ULabs and T14 maps, charlvl 87 now, 5.6k life
even carry friends through Ulab.
I recommend to get
a 6 link as soon as you can afford and put Ruthless in the 6th socket
the Bloodgrip amulet
AW with q20, FA with q20

tldr
dont worry too much about the armour, it works well without it.
you don't need gruthkul's for this build to work or to be effective. it is a luxury item that pushes your dps and health regen to levels that are well beyond what you actually need to do uber lab safely, but will prevent you from pushing beyond tier 10 maps due to no cwdt setup(s)

you are actually safer with a 5 linked belly, which is half the price.

or buy a one socket gruthkul and use your vorici.
POB Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/GDUGENTx

I basically made a very similar build after getting a starforge. Leagues been good to me :) Started off as lacerate slayer though, then remembered how much I hate none eva based melee.

Mine differs a little. No BM, I use Haste aura and took the more offensive ascendancy nodes (at 81% move speed, it's amazing). Also taking all End Charges since I spend my time running around spamming EC. Move speed keeps me out of trouble but in case I do get hit, CWDT+IC procs and I'm immune for a fair amount of time. Only at 5.2k life but I can take a hit from Minotaur's dig and survive (albeit with barely any health). Just pop 50% inc recovery life potions though and I'm back to 100% Hp in not time. Would really advise the 50% inc recovery speed mod if you use blood grip. Also, quartz flask for tight spaces will save your life, saved mine loads.

Will Eventually move to Kaoms Heart once I sort out light ress (will need another 25% odd if I remove rare chest I'm using). Still haven't bought helm enchant, even though I can afford. Saving up to six link forge.

Here's gear in case anyone wanted to check it out. Done all four guardians, any deaths were due to stupidity and rustiness. Do deathless chimera/phoenix runs all the time now (only maps that will bloody drop).

"
Zac89 wrote:
POB Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/GDUGENTx

I basically made a very similar build after getting a starforge. Leagues been good to me :) Started off as lacerate slayer though, then remembered how much I hate none eva based melee.

Mine differs a little. No BM, I use Haste aura and took the more offensive ascendancy nodes (at 81% move speed, it's amazing). Also taking all End Charges since I spend my time running around spamming EC. Move speed keeps me out of trouble but in case I do get hit, CWDT+IC procs and I'm immune for a fair amount of time. Only at 5.2k life but I can take a hit from Minotaur's dig and survive (albeit with barely any health). Just pop 50% inc recovery life potions though and I'm back to 100% Hp in not time. Would really advise the 50% inc recovery speed mod if you use blood grip. Also, quartz flask for tight spaces will save your life, saved mine loads.

Will Eventually move to Kaoms Heart once I sort out light ress (will need another 25% odd if I remove rare chest I'm using). Still haven't bought helm enchant, even though I can afford. Saving up to six link forge.

Here's gear in case anyone wanted to check it out. Done all four guardians, any deaths were due to stupidity and rustiness. Do deathless chimera/phoenix runs all the time now (only maps that will bloody drop).

it's good to know you went that far with this build. I have similar gear only 'im using a belly. I may move some life nodes up to that totem node like you did, although i'm already at 127k in game tooltip dps per totem with concentrated effect no flasks running.
"

it's good to know you went that far with this build. I have similar gear only 'im using a belly. I may move some life nodes up to that totem node like you did, although i'm already at 127k in game tooltip dps per totem with concentrated effect no flasks running.

Well I know that if you go to the scion life square and get the att speed nodes near it, you will end up with a bit more hp and dps. Problem is though, you will find it a lot harder to get int and dex on gear. Only reason I went up there was ease up the struggle of getting stats. Ye, dps is solid, mine isn't too far off. Good thing is too it's all physical dmg. With practice you can easily do guardians, even with some messed up map mods (well, lets not take this piss but ye. I did with xtra dmg and crit chance and just about managed to do chimera without dying). Good luck man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info