[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

can i have POB linK?
"
mudraiver wrote:
can i have POB linK?

You can find the POB link listed inside the section: Video of Deathless Shaper Kill By @Ezevade

For your convenience, here it is: https://pastebin.com/2hJJPfVD
Hey been running this build and just about level 55. Just got a few questions before I really splurge (already grabbed a 5L Ngamahu).

As far as the armor recommendations you have, would rare armors work or should I be aiming to get the armors you've listed? Guess I'm asking if it's viable with rare gear, save for the axe and amulet, for Uber lab, or do you think I will need the other stuff?

Don't mind throwing chaos at this build. Been having a blast so far, and can see it being fine but I figured I'd ask here. Currently in Abyss and this is my first time really playing, and this build has been awesome so far. Only got like 130 Chaos left to spare after buying that 5L axe.
Last edited by Beacon95 on Dec 26, 2017, 10:44:39 PM
"
Beacon95 wrote:
Hey been running this build and just about level 55. Just got a few questions before I really splurge (already grabbed a 5L Ngamahu).

As far as the armor recommendations you have, would rare armors work or should I be aiming to get the armors you've listed? Guess I'm asking if it's viable with rare gear, save for the axe and amulet, for Uber lab, or do you think I will need the other stuff?

Don't mind throwing chaos at this build. Been having a blast so far, and can see it being fine but I figured I'd ask here. Currently in Abyss and this is my first time really playing, and this build has been awesome so far. Only got like 130 Chaos left to spare after buying that 5L axe.

You do not need any link on Ngamahu axe. Instead you just need the axe to have 6 sockets. This is because you only have support gems in the axe and they are buffing Molten Burst.

6L rare chest piece with high life and good resistance rolled on them is perfectly fine for the build.

Bronn provide the highest damage output so you can certainly aim for that. A 5L is capable of killing Shaper too. The main downside to Bronn is that it is very hard to obtain the right colors. My SSF character is currently running with 6150 life pool with Bronn at level 92.

Looking at your gears, you are missing a lot of life rolls on them. As this build has heavy investment in life % nodes, having high life rolls on rare gears will boost your life pool significantly.

You can use a rare amulet instead of Carnage Heart. E.g.

You can consider using this helm too:

Check out the recommended rares section for preferred rolls on various slot.

Also check out the Flask section. They are very important as they greatly improve your survivability.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Beacon95 wrote:

You do not need any link on Ngamahu axe. Instead you just need the axe to have 6 sockets. This is because you only have support gems in the axe and they are buffing Molten Burst.

6L rare chest piece with high life and good resistance rolled on them is perfectly fine for the build.

Bronn provide the highest damage output so you can certainly aim for that. A 5L is capable of killing Shaper too. The main downside to Bronn is that it is very hard to obtain the right colors. My SSF character is currently running with 6150 life pool with Bronn at level 92.

Looking at your gears, you are missing a lot of life rolls on them. As this build has heavy investment in life % nodes, having high life rolls on rare gears will boost your life pool significantly.

You can use a rare amulet instead of Carnage Heart. E.g.

You can consider using this helm too:

Check out the recommended rares section for preferred rolls on various slot.

Also check out the Flask section. They are very important as they greatly improve your survivability.

Appreciate the response! Had no idea links didn't matter with the axe. I feel awfully silly now considering I dropped 38c for it. Oh well.

As far as my gear right now I haven't really done proper shopping. Not buying anything until I finish act 10, so what you're seeing now is some watered down "just get me to Maps now" gear haha. Will be getting the flasks and will try and get some of the recommended rares you mentioned

Was mainly asking so I know what to shop for when I go to buy the gear at ~lvl 68. But good to know about the rare chest. Might end up just splurging on a good Bronn's, so we will see.

Thanks again for the response and thanks for putting this guide together. I'm pretty new to POE, just started this League. And this build has me itching to play. At work as I'm typing this and all I'm thinking about is getting back to finishing the story and starting maps :D
Last edited by Beacon95 on Dec 28, 2017, 2:17:08 AM
I have about 5-6 ex now and want to buy something soon. What's more important, Xoph's Blood or flasks?
"
Diberius72 wrote:
I have about 5-6 ex now and want to buy something soon. What's more important, Xoph's Blood or flasks?

Xoph's Blood is more important. :)
Why is Impressence recommended for Slayer build but not Scion?
I am following your build and notice some inconsistency in your passive tree. Between the PoB link and the Poe planners tree, you sometimes switch between several cluster such as Tireless, Catalyse, Purity of Flesh, Executioner. Some of them appear on level 75 tree but not on level 90. I am at level 70 and I don't know which cluster to invest into

And how can you progress at level 70? I have only 3k7 life and 150% increase.
Last edited by leechbot on Dec 29, 2017, 9:13:58 PM
"
Kelevradog007 wrote:
Why is Impressence recommended for Slayer build but not Scion?

Yes. It is recommended for Scion too. I will update the guide for Scion. I have missed it. Thanks for the highlight. :)

"
I am following your build and notice some inconsistency in your passive tree. Between the PoB link and the Poe planners tree, you sometimes switch between several cluster such as Tireless, Catalyse, Purity of Flesh, Executioner. Some of them appear on level 75 tree but not on level 90. I am at level 70 and I don't know which cluster to invest into

And how can you progress at level 70? I have only 3k7 life and 150% increase.

Are you referring to the POB pastebin for Shaper kill? That pastebin was for 3.0 and is outdated due to the Vaal Pact changes.

I have just updated that so they should match the skill tree now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info