[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

So Slayer vs Scion i get that scion is going to have the higher dps but which one is going to be able to more likely stay alive against bosses and strong rares?

just landed this how much of a dps loss is it compared to if it had conc effect? my vorici is no where near lvl 8 T_T
Last edited by Twoez702 on Sep 7, 2017, 3:25:44 AM
"
So Slayer vs Scion i get that scion is going to have the higher dps but which one is going to be able to more likely stay alive against bosses and strong rares?

I would say both can survive well. Just different play style really. When you are in a situation that both Slayer and Scion will need to run away to stay alive, Slayer has the upper hand because of Endless Hunger. Scion will need to hit healing pot instead.

"
Twoez702 wrote:

just landed this how much of a dps loss is it compared to if it had conc effect? my vorici is no where near lvl 8 T_T

OMG! Grats on that corruption!

Removing Concentrated gem will result in around 40% damage loss.

However, you can replace it with Damage on Full Life gem. This way you will only lose 1% damage (assuming you are always on full life).

And in the meantime, you can do Vorici rota to get him to level 8.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"

I would say both can survive well. Just different play style really. When you are in a situation that both Slayer and Scion will need to run away to stay alive, Slayer has the upper hand because of Endless Hunger. Scion will need to hit healing pot instead.

"
Twoez702 wrote:

OMG! Grats on that corruption!

Removing Concentrated gem will result in around 40% damage loss.

However, you can replace it with Damage on Full Life gem. This way you will only lose 1% damage (assuming you are always on full life).

And in the meantime, you can do Vorici rota to get him to level 8.

thanks for the reply! yeah i put a dmg on full life gem in it in the meantime, good to know its not that big of a dps loss as long as im full life.

so once my vorici reaches 8 itll take chroms + the same amount of vaal orbs to change the colors correct?
"
Twoez702 wrote:

thanks for the reply! yeah i put a dmg on full life gem in it in the meantime, good to know its not that big of a dps loss as long as im full life.

so once my vorici reaches 8 itll take chroms + the same amount of vaal orbs to change the colors correct?

Yes. That is correct. :)
with the nerf to ignite would it be better to go pure dmg gem setup rather than dot setup?
1)Is the "40% increased Herald of Ash Damage" worse then other lab enchants?
Spoiler

2)What should I use instead of "Culling Strike" (Totem) if I have it on Ngamahu?
"
with the nerf to ignite would it be better to go pure dmg gem setup rather than dot setup?

I would probably go for ignite on axe and damage on chest.

"
PazitiF wrote:
1)Is the "40% increased Herald of Ash Damage" worse then other lab enchants?
Spoiler

2)What should I use instead of "Culling Strike" (Totem) if I have it on Ngamahu?

Vs Shaper, Cyclone damage / attack speed gives the most damage, follow by Flammability and Herald is last.

For mapping, Flammability gives the most damage, follow by Cyclone and Herald is last.

You can replace Culling gem with Faster Attack.
so i got pretty lucky today and scored a tukohama's off of an ancient orb, should xoph be my first big purchase?

Last edited by Twoez702 on Sep 7, 2017, 11:41:08 PM
Hey im kinda new to scion and unsure what to do with uber lab ascendancy points?
Did merc lab earlier today and i have champion and raider now, what do i put points in when i complete uber? Tnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info