Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Gloves!

Looks amazing!
NICE BUT I'M AT 39 CHALLENGES AND STILL NO SUPPORTER PACK!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by japaloco on Aug 16, 2017, 12:46:08 AM
still no Acuity 3D art, lol
Shackles are exactly what I need for some of my well dressed exile submissions! Thanks!
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
But......but........Acuities.....how did acuities not get 3d art here.
What about Apep's Rage ? Such a nice looking item..
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Aug 16, 2017, 1:00:50 AM
I think the 3D art is great and all, but I don't really know if you can "fix" Harbinger League. It's screwed up enough as it is. With the value of Exalts still plummeting...and every good unique being way more expensive than they'd normally be this far into a league...I really don't know if you (GGG) can "fix" anything.
Wretched, yes!
=*v*=
"
coyd wrote:
What about Apep's Rage ? Such a nice looking item..

When did Apeps become a pair of gloves?

"
_Canadian_ wrote:
I think the 3D art is great and all, but I don't really know if you can "fix" Harbinger League. It's screwed up enough as it is. With the value of Exalts still plummeting...and every good unique being way more expensive than they'd normally be this far into a league...I really don't know if you (GGG) can "fix" anything.

Why are you posting this garbage in this thread? What the actual fuck is wrong with you people? Do you just spam refresh on this board looking for any chance to vomit up some complaint?
"
Sarno wrote:
Love these!

Not sure of the skull on Shackles of the Wretched, though...

yea, looks a bit childish. but then we have a alot of children playing poe ;)

harbinger is one of the slowest going leagues for me in form of progression. still wearing 4 links and linking those took ages. no exalts, i did even buy jewelery cause i couldn't find anything decent.
don't get me wrong, i quite like the slower pace except if i'm the only unlucky one.

trade alot to compensate? yeah, but you have to be online all the time which i'm currently not.
sad that ggg never elaborated on the account bound trade token idea for offline trades.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info