[3.11] Kitava's Thirst Builds - Flame Surge/Blade Vortex - Sirus /T16 Farm

The QoTF cost me around 90c already linked, got lucky on this one.

The body armour is pretty versatile, we have plenty of choices …

The perfect form defensively and if the resists are Ok,
Hyrri's for max dodge,
QoTF for move speed (even tho i'm not enough high in eva to get it a max potential)
Kintsugi is pretty good too.

Too many choices !

Oh, I forgot about Kintsugi, the evasion is a little low, but it synergises perfectly with Ghost Shroud.
Heyo, got to maps but did a mistake bought pledge non linked, now thinking which weapons to rock before i get my chaos back so i can buy 2nd one. Currently on 2 lifesprigs :D Maybe pair of divinarius?

Also when is it wise to spec to MoM? I guess when i get my pledge? Currently 1.2k mana and 700 unreserved (but that with high lvl clarity).

Finally, what should i focus after 6l? Got 6l loreweave in the stash. Skyforths or eye with clarity + disc? Planning on playing ES later.

Finally, from pob ES has lower damage, is it true?
"
prophets wrote:
Heyo, got to maps but did a mistake bought pledge non linked, now thinking which weapons to rock before i get my chaos back so i can buy 2nd one. Currently on 2 lifesprigs :D Maybe pair of divinarius?

You can start with a 4L Pledge easily with Fevered Mind.

"
Also when is it wise to spec to MoM? I guess when i get my pledge? Currently 1.2k mana and 700 unreserved (but that with high lvl clarity).

You need at least 2-2.5k mana to make it work, with Pledge you should have them easily. Take MoM and the 3 mana nodes behind at the same time.

"
Finally, what should i focus after 6l? Got 6l loreweave in the stash. Skyforths or eye with clarity + disc? Planning on playing ES later.

Watcher's Eye clarity unlocks hexproof/no regen maps, Skyforth aren't mandatory since it's fairly easy to manage stuns. They aren't too exepnsive nowadays though, take them first if you feel you need them.

Btw, Loreweave is still fine, but the recent buff to Trickster makes hybrid builds interesting. Check out my current character on PoB.

"
Finally, from pob ES has lower damage, is it true?

Yes, due to the fact the life builds have Wise Oak, Aspect of the Spider, and power charges, and some other things that ES builds do not have (at least, I didn't get to have them). Still pretty good damage though. :)
Ok, lol that was fast. Bisco dropped, build updated ahah.

Another question, you are playing with the wave skill, how do you like it? If to compare to frostbolt + vortex, which one do you like the most? I am also playing wave right now, just for the sake of new skill added, but sometimes mobs just smashes my face and some chill effect would be nice, especially for abyss cracks.
WoC is good enough against mobs, the slight delay between helmet procs allows it to spread nicely, but it really shines because of the fire exposure which supports Flame Surge.
For that, FB/Vortex combo a bit inferior, but it has chilled ground, and the nice boom boom black hole everywhere as a bonus. :)
Im currently playing the VD version because I like VD I was wondering what would the best links be for that in the helm? Right now its VD, Firestorm, Combustion & Firepen.

Im thinking about cutting Firepen for A.Brand, Firestorm for WoC. Do I still need combustion if I have A.Brand? If not should the last gem be controlled destruction or some random fire aoe skill.
Combustion is a must have to support Flame Surge. Armageddon Brand has a bonus to ignite, so you can almost guarantee the enemy is burning.

With VD and WoC on top of that you will have a strong combination. In my experience, 3 spells are better than 2 + support to clear mobs.

I've tried Firestorm, but this spell is best suited for many stacked, concentrated areas, which is difficult to do as the helmet procs aren't often enough.

I'm also trying out Purifying Flame, the new consecrated ground could be a nice addition.
I didn't realize Wave of Conviction did a lot of physical. I've been dying to phys reflect maps for no reason.

I love this build though. Probably one of the most fun builds I've played.
Last edited by CobaltCrusade on Mar 20, 2019, 12:43:13 AM
Yeah, that is why I keep a phys to lightning support on me. I learned that one the hard way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info